Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just finished watching Good Will Hunting. Awesome fricking movie. Can't believe I didn't see it before now.

    Tried watching Star Wars IV, couldn't get into it at all. Just couldn't keep my attention.

    Say Anything, great movie. Cusack is awesome, period.

    Next in my Netflix queue are American Outlaws, Tombstone and Dog Day Afternoon.

    Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

    Who Dat Nation!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
      I watched "Donnie Darko" and "Lord of War" for the first time yesterday.

      I liked both, though I didn't really get the first one.
      Whoa, you're about 7 years too late with Donnie Darko.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Whoa, you're about 7 years too late with Donnie Darko.
        Better late then never, huh?

        I thought it was alright. Not as good as what several people on this board hyped it up to be.

        Comment


        • Well its prolly cause you didnt get it. Donnie is an amazing movie. What didnt u understand?


          Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
            I watched "Donnie Darko" and "Lord of War" for the first time yesterday.

            I liked both, though I didn't really get the first one.
            I have watched Donnie Darko I think 10 times now (I own two editions of the movie) and each time it gets better. It took me about 3 times to fully grasp all of the ideas presented in the movie. The first couple times I saw it I just liked it because it is a funny movie and very well written but it definitly improves after each viewing.

            I watched The Happening last night. I can honestly say that has to be quite possibly the worst acted movie of all time. The idea of people killing themselves was kind of cool and I could even deal with the whole idea of it being plants (not a spoiler as it is revealed 15 minutes in) but the whole movie was excecuted so poorly. Terribly, terribly movie but I expected that going in.

            Comment


            • watched boyz n the hood for like the first time in 5 years last night. It is such a great movie, but it shows how far ice cube and Cuba gooding have fallen

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                I watched The Happening last night. I can honestly say that has to be quite possibly the worst acted movie of all time. The idea of people killing themselves was kind of cool and I could even deal with the whole idea of it being plants (not a spoiler as it is revealed 15 minutes in) but the whole movie was excecuted so poorly. Terribly, terribly movie but I expected that going in.
                But it's M. Night's first R Rated movie!!! How could it be bad?!!?!!?!?

                Comment


                • Watching Titanic....one of my favorites. Leo and company put on a great show.

                  Comment


                  • I will be the first to guarantee you all that Clark Duke will singlehandedly save Sex Drive from the forgotten, cliched teen comedy genre



                    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                    Comment


                    • idk, every trailer ive seen of sex drive just feels like weve been there before. Not really interested.


                      Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                      Comment


                      • I saw Eagle Eye and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist a few days ago.

                        Eagle Eye was an entertaining action movie that was a little too long. I wouldn't go into it expecting anything more than.

                        Nick and Norah's was boring. The movie dragged, the plot was stupid, and the soundtrack sucked. The only reason I stayed in the movie is because Kat Denning's is amazingly beautiful.

                        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

                        Comment


                        • what do you guys think of will smith's new movie seven pounds?

                          has same director from pursuit of happyness

                          i think it looks pretty good

                          cred 2 BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • When Gonzo and Fisch made the thread about making a porno, i had no clue what the hell they were talking about. I went to see "Nick and Norah's..." this weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had no clue.

                            Movie looks pretty funny though, i'm looking forward to seeing it.

                            Comment


                            • I really want to see Bolt. It looks funny

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                When Gonzo and Fisch made the thread about making a porno, i had no clue what the hell they were talking about. I went to see "Nick and Norah's..." this weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had no clue.

                                Movie looks pretty funny though, i'm looking forward to seeing it.
                                Pretty funny? It was pure brilliance sir. You better go see it. The trailer honestly does not even do it justice. It is such a foul movie in every way and yet also has a great love story to it and is just damn hilarious. My friends who saw it especially loved Craig Robinson (Daryl from The Office) so look out for that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information