• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    Gone-Z, is there an In Bruges stream?
    Indeed http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/in_bruges/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Thanks.
      I would give you rep if I didn't recently.

Comment

Thanks.
        I would give you rep if I didn't recently.
        Not a problem. I really like using that site whenever I am looking for a stream. I recently had to watch The Cabinet of Dr. Calugari and Nosferatu after missing the screenings and the site even had those which made my life a lot easier.

Comment

• If I ever need to watch a movie quickly, that's the first place I go. Awesome site.

worker bees can leave
          even drones can fly away
          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I'm board and want to see a movie.

Should I see Burn After Reading, Eagle Eye, or Appaloosa?
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
              I'm board and want to see a movie.

Why is this a question? Burn After Reading without a doubt. Eagle Eye looks terrible, and while Appaloosa has has an interesting cast i havent heard anything extraordinary about it.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Appaloosa looked good to me.

I'll probably end up seeing Burn After Reading.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

I have only heard good things about Burn After Reading so I woul dsay that. Stay away from Eagle Eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                    mooj is in Zack and Miri? Sweet
                    and I need to see FSM.
                    Yeah, he plays teh owner of the coffeeshop Zack works at and he was absolutely brilliant.

I have a opportunity to see Body of Lies for free on Thursday. Not expecting much from it, a genuine popcorn flick no less, but a free screening is a free screening.

I rented Chicago 10, a documentary that opened Sundance 08. Different but very well done, I'd recommend it.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      I rented Chicago 10, a documentary that opened Sundance 08. Different but very well done, I'd recommend it.
                      I heard about that movie a while back and thought it looked good. I'll have to check it out.

worker bees can leave
                      even drones can fly away
                      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

1. Burn After Reading
                        2. Appaloosa
                        3. Something other than Eagle Eye

worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Quick hits.
                          Watched In Bruges last night. Pretty cool, loved Farrell. His facial expressions were priceless. The elephant line was hilarious. Left me wanting more. Not overly violent.

I usually stress character development but this movie made me completely forget about that. I wasn't left wondering why these guys were in the business they were in, their backgrounds, and whatever else I want to know. It was just overall quality.

What were your thoughts Gonzo?

Comment

Quick hits.
                            Watched In Bruges last night. Pretty cool, loved Farrell. His facial expressions were priceless. The elephant line was hilarious. Left me wanting more. Not overly violent.

I usually stress character development but this movie made me completely forget about that. I wasn't left wondering why these guys were in the business they were in, their backgrounds, and whatever else I want to know. It was just overall quality.

What were your thoughts Gonzo?
                            I really enjoyed it. I think the insane amount of hype it has been getting lately has been kind of ruining it for peolple who are just now seeing it for the first time. I saw it a while back after hearing good thing from a couple people so I did not have huge expectations going in and it really blew me away. I found it brilliantly written, I loved the characters and I felt it was dark comedy at its best. It is my third favorite film so far this year. You are right though, everything about the movie seems very natural and not once was I left questioning of judging the characters for being assasins. The fact that it was writing and directed by Martin McDonagh, one of the best playwrights alive (The Pillowman is one of my favorite plays), really shows. It was an all around quality flick and I had a really good time watching it.

Comment

• I finished watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall. it was funny. I can see why Jason Segal agreed to do full frontal

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                I finished watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall. it was funny. I can see why Jason Segal agreed to do full frontal
                                From what I understand he didn't just agree to it, he was the one who wrote that scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information