No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I heard he insisted upon it...haha. I guess he wanted everyone to know what was going on down there. eww.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Yeah, I heard he insisted upon it...haha. I guess he wanted everyone to know what was going on down there. eww.
      It has long been known male nudity is hilarious, he is just one of the few who had the balls (no pun intended) to insert said nudity in a comedy.

Comment

• Male nudity is indeed hilarious (Old School) and Segel is rather nude in Knocked up also. Dude just likes to let it all hang out. lol.

I still havent seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall yet, though. I'll probably buy it next Tuesday when it's only like $8.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Male nudity is indeed hilarious (Old School) and Segel is rather nude in Knocked up also. Dude just likes to let it all hang out. lol.

I still havent seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall yet, though. I'll probably buy it next Tuesday when it's only like $8.
          I would highly recomend it. I am big into special features on DVD (one of the reasons I own all of Kevin Smith's movies as his special features are nothing short of brilliant) and Forgetting Sarah Marshall is loaded with extra stuff.

Comment

Male nudity is indeed hilarious (Old School) and Segel is rather nude in Knocked up also. Dude just likes to let it all hang out. lol.

Definately worth the purchase. The bonuses are priceless, and like i said, I really liked FSM in the first place.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Segel insisted on the full frontal nudity because apparently he broke up with a chick completely naked like that in real life.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                Segel insisted on the full frontal nudity because apparently he broke up with a chick completely naked like that in real life.
                Sounds like the best way to do it.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Qaurantine+blazing=cinematic gold...i hope, it looks pretty solid though. Body of lies looked good as well but the reviews have been mixed.

Comment

• I saw a preview for a movie with Bruce Willis and Robert DeNiro that looked interesting. I can't remember what it's called

Edit: It's called Look What Happened and it's out on limited relase on october 17th
                    Last edited by SuperKevin; 10-09-2008, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayray52 View Post
                      Qaurantine+blazing=cinematic gold...i hope, it looks pretty solid though. Body of lies looked good as well but the reviews have been mixed.
                      Quarantine is being said to be a laughably horrible movie. The lead actress is said to put on one of the most hiariously bad and over the top performances in the history of horror movies. Not to beat down on your statement or anything....... but body of lies does look pretty sweet.

Originally posted by WMD
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        Quarantine is being said to be a laughably horrible movie. The lead actress is said to put on one of the most hiariously bad and over the top performances in the history of horror movies. Not to beat down on your statement or anything....... but body of lies does look pretty sweet.
                        The chick in Quarantine almost single handidly ruins Dexter. She is so horrible in that show she makes me not want to watch whever she shows up. She is really a ******* terrible actor. Nothing, not even going blazed, will make that movie seem any good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          Well its prolly cause you didnt get it. Donnie is an amazing movie. What didnt u understand?
                          The ending. I understood what happened, but not how it happened.

I'm not saying it was a bad movie. I actually enjoy dark, mysterious movies like that. I just think it was a bit overhyped by many on this board.

Comment

• Idk i think the general consensus of it was great, its a huge cult classic. I own the directors cut which goes into more explanation of things if your still looking for answers. Its too bad their coming out with a sequel to it with none of the original cast.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I'll watch it again. Maybe it'll come to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                                I'll watch it again. Maybe it'll come to me.
                                Give it a few months and watch it again. I really enjoyed it the first time when I watched it way back when it first came out without expectations and I really started to get and appreciated it the second time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information