No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw Iron Man. Very good movie. Doesn't come close to The Dark Knight (Batman), but it was still good.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Funny clip with Seth Rogen and Kevin Smith on the on the set of Zack and Miri talking about Ben Affleck

Link

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        Funny clip with Seth Rogen and Kevin Smith on the on the set of Zack and Miri talking about Ben Affleck

Link
        They have already posted three Money Shots on the net and they plan on posting a whole lot more in the next couple weeks running up to the release of Zack and Miri. I suggest everyone check them out because they are pretty damn funny.

Comment

• Finally saw Garden State for the first time. Not what I was expecting but still a good film.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Kevin Smith is the best ever

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              Finally saw Garden State for the first time. Not what I was expecting but still a good film.
              I liked that movie a lot. It was something refreshing.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• It seems like Seth Rogen is more like his characters in real life than I thought.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  It seems like Seth Rogen is more like his characters in real life than I thought.
                  Yeah. I knew Judd Aptow's movies involved a lot of improvisation, but that much? Its not a terrible approach to the film.

Oh wow. The extra features in his movies must be amazing huh? Deleted scenes?

Comment

• If anyone cares to know a feature length documentary will be included on the Zack and Miri DVD as an extra. It will be about how the movie came to be made and is still being shot so it will I assume follow the movie until it is released. It is supposed to be very much like Snowball Effect, the documentary on the Clerks X DVD which is great because Snowball Effect is one of my all time favorite documentaries.

Comment

• I just saw Se7en for the first time. I had heard about about Paltrow, but that movie is a complete mind ****. Especially at the end.

Complete mind ****, but excellent movie.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Finally saw Garden State for the first time. Not what I was expecting but still a good film.
                        Definitely one of my favorites. I love Braff in Scrubs and in Garden State, so I was hoping for more great things from him on the movie front, but the Last Kiss was just bad and I didn't bother checking out the EX. But I still hope to see what he can really do as an actor, director and writer after his Scrubs days are done.

Comment

• Just got done watching Lord of War and I really enjoyed this movie. I'm not a big Cage fan but I think he did a pretty good job. This movie is like Blow with Guns.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Definitely one of my favorites. I love Braff in Scrubs and in Garden State, so I was hoping for more great things from him on the movie front, but the Last Kiss was just bad and I didn't bother checking out the EX. But I still hope to see what he can really do as an actor, director and writer after his Scrubs days are done.
                            Sustained on all fronts. Braff did a great job on every facet of GS. One of my favorites for sure.

worker bees can leave
                            even drones can fly away
                            the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Just got done watching Lord of War and I really enjoyed this movie. I'm not a big Cage fan but I think he did a pretty good job. This movie is like Blow with Guns.
                              I enjoyed Lord of War. I will forever respect Nick Cage for his performance in Leaving Las Vegas which is in my opinion one of the five greatest performances of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                                Complete mind ****, but excellent movie.
                                that has nothing on Jacob's Ladder.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information