X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heck yes. Jacob's Ladder is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      I just saw Se7en for the first time. I had heard about about Paltrow, but that movie is a complete mind ****. Especially at the end.

Complete mind ****, but excellent movie.
      This is no wear close to all those real mind *****. Watch something like The Machinist. That ***** u many times over and over again
      Last edited by diabsoule; 10-11-2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Gosh yes. The Machinist is awesome.

Comment

• Shrug. The Machinist is good for sure, but Se7en is better in my opinion.

I still think Fight Club is the best mind **** though. I know its old and a classic, but ****!

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
            Shrug. The Machinist is good for sure, but Se7en is better in my opinion.

I still think Fight Club is the best mind **** though. I know its old and a classic, but ****!
            Se7en is more entertaining. but The Machinist totally ***** ur mind

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              Se7en is more entertaining. but The Machinist totally ***** ur mind
              It seemed kind of predictable if I remember correctly...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Mind ****? See Fear and loathing in las vegas or Pie.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                  It seemed kind of predictable if I remember correctly...
                  I thought Se7en was totally predictable

Comment

• I finally saw Training Day and I have to say it was overrated in my book. So much talk about this movie my friends say it's one of the bests, I see what there saying but it wasn't on that level of being great for me. I'm not saying it wasn't a bad movie or anything it's just that I think it was overrated

Comment

Well, I kind of knew the whole Paltrow deal from people discussing about it. But the whole idea of what Brad Pitt's character went through, and his dilema (spelling) at the end is just crazy. Not so much what happened as much as thinking putting yourself in that situation.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                        I finally saw Training Day and I have to say it was overrated in my book. So much talk about this movie my friends say it's one of the bests, I see what there saying but it wasn't on that level of being great for me. I'm not saying it wasn't a bad movie or anything it's just that I think it was overrated
                        I loved that movie.

My cousin hyped it up but that's about all, maybe that's why I loved it. Denzel Washington gives an amazing performance.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

How the hell do you predict the end of that movie (until maybe closing in at the end)?! Its so obscure yet makes so much sense in retrospect.

Anyway, I really like the idea for that movie. After reading Dante's Purgatorio and reading Dante's Inferno now, a movie about sins is awesome.

Training Day was very awesome. I watched it for the 2nd time a while back and remembered how legit it was. The ending was eh though.

Comment

• I think Ethan Hawke is over looked in that movie. He always puts on a pretty decent performance.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                              I finally saw Training Day and I have to say it was overrated in my book. So much talk about this movie my friends say it's one of the bests, I see what there saying but it wasn't on that level of being great for me. I'm not saying it wasn't a bad movie or anything it's just that I think it was overrated
                              I hate it when that happens. I like Training Day though, no one really ruined it for me like a lot of others.

Comment

• The Machinist was alright, fairly predictable considering I've seen a thousand movies just like it. Wouldnt call it a major mind F movie. Not for me atleast.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information