Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deebo would own his ass in a second.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I got Crews.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
        Terry Crews....

I'm considering making a thread asking who would win in a fight.
        he's yoked in Training Day

Comment

• Saw body of lies last night, meh it was ok. If your thinking about seeing it, wait till the dvd release.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I posted a link to these a week back but I will do it again.

http://www.quickstopentertainment.com/archives.html

That page will be updated constantly over the next month and the videos are great so everyone should check them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
              Has anyone seen Eagle Eye? I heard Quarantine was a really good movie.
              I heard Quarantine was awful. So bad, that it made people laugh. Also heard that Eagle Eye was trash. Sorry brother.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I got President Camacho.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• has any1 seen Less Than Zero with Andrew McCarthy & Robert Downey Jr. I must say i did like this movie, some people throw this movie under the bus and it got bad reviews, RDJ was great in the movie and I even liked James Spader in the movie as well, I seem to always like Jon Avent films

Comment

• I don't really like the replacing of Howard in Iron Man...I love Cheadle and he's a great actor, but I can't see him as a super hero, so I'm disappointed because I thought Howard was good in that role

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      has any1 seen Less Than Zero with Andrew McCarthy & Robert Downey Jr. I must say i did like this movie, some people throw this movie under the bus and it got bad reviews, RDJ was great in the movie and I even liked James Spader in the movie as well, I seem to always like Jon Avent films
                      I assume that is based off of the Bret Easton Ellis novel. I have not watched it and really have not read anything about it. I am a huge Spader fan though so I will have to check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        I assume that is based off of the Bret Easton Ellis novel. I have not watched it and really have not read anything about it. I am a huge Spader fan though so I will have to check it out.

yea it is, I have not personally read the book but people say the movie and the book are not the same at all and that there quite different

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          yea it is, I have not personally read the book but people say the movie and the book are not the same at all and that there quite different
                          Not a huge deal to me. The book was great but it is so damn hard to adapt any BEE novel that I would not expect the film to be an exact translation.

Comment

• Yeah Eagle eye had an ok concept but its already been done..... alot. Quarantine I originally read was god awful, but a good friend said he was impressed with it and the reviews havent been so bad, however i still think it looks like trash. There was almost a whole page on this thread talking about how bad the actress is.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                              I heard Quarantine was awful. So bad, that it made people laugh. Also heard that Eagle Eye was trash. Sorry brother.
                              Eagle Eye has been killed by professional and amateur critics alike but, Quarantine looks like a love it or hate it, people seem to be split down the middle. Maybe a little more on the favorable side, I've seen. Not on a Cloverfield level but, kind of like that with the love/hate...and if you're a fan of zombie movies, it supposed to be "a must watch". I dont like zombie movies, though. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Just found out Kevin Smith is coming near me and it's safe to say I will be there.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information