Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    I can't believe there is someone else in this world that has seen Monkey Shines... Wow, just wow.
    Watching Monkey Shines was one of the most glorious experiances of my life. It is indeed one of George Romero's finest. God I love that movie. It's nice to know people have actually watched it.

Comment

• Ok so fill me in because i havent seen it. And how could i forget hokus pokus? Sarah Jessica Parker....... freaks me out man.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Ok so fill me in because i havent seen it. And how could i forget hokus pokus? Sarah Jessica Parker....... freaks me out man.
        A paralyzed man gets a helper monkey. The helper monley is very possesive and also insane. The monkey starts killing people.

Comment

• Clowns are scary.

Comment

• Just saw Max Payne. It was pretty dern good.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Batman and Robin could be the worst movie ever. I won't even refer to it as a film it is so bad. Yet I am watching it. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                FINALLY saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and I really enjoyed it. I was initially somewhat turned off by Jim Carrey having this role but he was great. Loved Mark Ruffalo's character as well. Wonderfully shot and pretty crazy upon first viewing. I'm sure I'll be watching this again soon.
                I watched this recently too, and its one of my favourite movies of all time. As in, I have no qualms putting it in my top 5 films of all time. I love everything about the movie, and i am a HUGE Kaufman fan. I saw the trailer for Synechdote, New York, the other day, and it looks fantastic as well. But ESSM is a startling good film.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Greatest horror film of all time is

The Gingerdead Man. Gary Busey plays a 6 inch tall murderous gingerbread cookie. This movie is like 70 minutes of non stop awesomeness. Yes it is so awesome that it can only be contained in slightly more than an hour.

Comment

• Even scarier

is Gary Busey in real life.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      Clowns are scary.

Pennywise FTW

I was about 16 when I watched that on TV when it came out. Scared the crap outta me. "They all float down here."

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I think i was four the first time i saw It. Thanks dad........

Originally posted by WMD
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• E.T. is easily IMO the scariest movie of all time. That little alien gave me so many nightmares.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Idk what it is, but i just cant ever enjoy E.T. ive tried watching it three times and it just dosent do it for me.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              E.T. is easily IMO the scariest movie of all time. That little alien gave me so many nightmares.
                              OMFG! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE! I hated this ******* movie when I was a kid...scared the living **** out of me. Like when he is hiding in the middle of all the stuffed animals and he screams...I used to HATE ET when I was a kid...

Oh, and clowns still scare me because of IT...I watched it when I was 6, and I still cannot stand clowns
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                                E.T. is easily IMO the scariest movie of all time. That little alien gave me so many nightmares.
                                E.T. terrified me as a child. The only good part of that movie was when he gets hit with the refrigerator door. Other than that, I was scared shitless.

worker bees can leave
                                even drones can fly away
                                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information