• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Alive
    Evil Dead 2
    Monster Squad

Bam.

Comment

• Just finished watching American Beauty for the first time. It was awesome. I never really liked Kevin Spacey for some reason (?), but now I've seen him in a different light.

worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        Dead Alive
        Evil Dead 2
        Monster Squad

Bam.
        Monster Squad is so awesome. "Wolfman's got nardz!"

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
          Clowns are scary.

It's not scary when you think of who played Pennywise.

One of the greatest, best, funniest, yet underrated actors alive today. That's right: Tim Curry or as he's better known as:

Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Glad people agree with me on E.T. My aunt gave me an E.T. poster when I was little and his eyes followed me everywhere. I had to convince my mom to let me take it down. Scary ****.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
              Just finished watching American Beauty for the first time. It was awesome. I never really liked Kevin Spacey for some reason (?), but now I've seen him in a different light.
              this is another one of my top 5 movies of all time hahaha the people in this thread are starting to watch better films! Good news, American Beauty is fantastic.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• American Beauty is one of the most overrated movies of all time. I really did not enjoy it at all. Just really boring and uninteresting characters. Just my opinion though.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                  American Beauty is one of the most overrated movies of all time. I really did not enjoy it at all. Just really boring and uninteresting characters. Just my opinion though.
                  I think your boring and uninteresting and quite frankly, OVERRATED! Just kidding Hchu, I miss you on IRC :(

Its all a matter of opinion...I am a huge Kevin Spacey fan, and his performance in American Beauty is just spectacular...not to mention it has a fabulous supporting cast and the underlying themes in the movie are quite interesting. I enjoy the fact that every time I watch it, I notice something new about it that I didnt before. In my opinion, its quite possibly the best overall movie I have ever seen (obviously I prefer Fight Club, but American Beauty could be all means be better made).
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I was never scared of E.T....I just dislike the movie, though. It's just not that good, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      I was never scared of E.T....I just dislike the movie, though. It's just not that good, imo.
                      You shut your mouth! Seriously, I find E.T. such a great and heart-warming movie. I'm still pissed that they took down the ride at Universal Studios.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• meh...tis an overrated movie. ET was a pretty cool dude but, the movie was just meh for me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• I have an undying hatred for ET.

I'm about to watch Chasing Amy after I get done with some HW. God, I love that movie.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            I have an undying hatred for ET.

I'm about to watch Chasing Amy after I get done with some HW. God, I love that movie.
                            Jason Lee's lesbian/Santa/Easter Bunny scene is one of my all time favorites.

Comment

• I totally agree, E.T. just dosent do it for me. Ive tried to enjoy, just never have.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J8I9XgwfmU

Robert De Niro. Beast Mode.
                                Last edited by WMD; 10-16-2008, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information