Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    People are getting too hyped for WM.
    I couldn't agree more. It is going to be like Batman all over again where people go in thinking it will be the greatest movie ever and then ignore the plot holes to justify their pre-movie hype hysteria.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Frank Millar, Doing what he does best, on one of the most celebrated novels of all time. mmmmm I kindly disagree.
      Too bad Frank Miller has nothing to do with the Watchmen

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Too bad Frank Miller has nothing to do with the Watchmen
        mmmm only that hes directing it.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Frank Millar, Doing what he does best, on one of the most celebrated novels of all time. mmmmm I kindly disagree.
          I'm thinking TDK results.

Overhyped.
          Pretty good.
          Not as good as people say it will be/is.

Comment

Ummm Zack Snyder is directing

Comment

• Also, 300 really wasn't that amazing. Sorry people, but it was way too over the top.

Comment

Epic fail. One of the few true epic fails I've seen on NFLDC.

Comment

• MMMMk negate that last post hahaha

Originally posted by WMD
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• It's obvious Frank Miller isn't directing it because the movie isn't in that annoying black and white film noir

Comment

It is not Frank Miller sir. If this ends up being a good adaptation it will become easily the best comic book movie ever made. I mean Kevin Smith absolutly loved it and the graphic novel is one of the greatest things ever written. I must say Bruce Banner, if ever there were a film that people should be getting all hyped up about, it is Watchmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                        Epic fail. One of the few true epic fails I've seen on NFLDC.
                        Well i could have told you all i died and came back to let you know Frank Millar is the real director.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            It is not Frank Miller sir. If this ends up being a good adaptation it will become easily the best comic book movie ever made. I mean Kevin Smith absolutly loved it and the graphic novel is one of the greatest things ever written. I must say Bruce Banner, if ever there were a film that people should be getting all hyped up about, it is High School Musical 3.
                            Corrected for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              It is not Frank Miller sir. If this ends up being a good adaptation it will become easily the best comic book movie ever made. I mean Kevin Smith absolutly loved it and the graphic novel is one of the greatest things ever written. I must say Bruce Banner, if ever there were a film that people should be getting all hyped up about, it is Watchmen.
                              If Kevin Smith enjoyed the taste of his own urine, would you drink your own piss?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                If Kevin Smith enjoyed the taste of his own urine, would you drink your own piss?
                                No but I'd sure drink his

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information