Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    I'm hoping High School Musical 3 ends with a hardcore graphic sex scene on prom night
    It ends with the song, "I Did It" by Dave Mathews Band.


    Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      He has admitted that he is kind of ashamed about it but he still enjoys it. Call me a giant fanboy but I actually enjoyed Jersey Girl and I first saw it before my man crush/obsession with Kevin Smith began. Kevin Smith is my friend on Facebook so I feel a special bond with him.
      You realize that "Kevin Smith" is really a 19 year old virgin from Delaware right?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        EDIT: and yeah the ending is supposed to be pretty different.
        Yep but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the real ending, I mean he had to know ppl who saw the screening would eventually talk about the ending and leak on the internet.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          Sin City was very great thanks to the actors. Scarlett Johansen will bring down The Spirit a bit.
          Well what if their was a nude scene, even things out a bit.


          Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Well what if their was a nude scene, even things out a bit.
            Scarlett Johansen really isn't that pretty. Never thought she was, I never think she will be.


            Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

            Comment


            • True, i havent read the book and i only read the first sentence of the spoiler but apparently something huge to the story dosent end up happening. And i stopped after that, i dont want to say anything cause i dont wanna be a b**** about it.


              Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                Scarlett Johansen really isn't that pretty. Never thought she was, I never think she will be.
                She was pretty ******* hot when I saw her in Kuwait this year. Hooray for the USO

                Comment




                • Sin City ripoff is a generous statement.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    True, i havent read the book and i only read the first sentence of the spoiler but apparently something huge to the story dosent end up happening. And i stopped after that, i dont want to say anything cause i dont wanna be a b**** about it.


                    That is all.


                    Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                    Comment


                    • Haha, I'm really sorry that anyone actually thought I was serious in comparing Watchmen to the Fantastic 4. The Fantastic 4 was brutal to me. Once again, I apologize.
                      SKOL VIKINGS!


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        She was pretty ******* hot when I saw her in Kuwait this year. Hooray for the USO
                        Did she perform Winona Ryder's ping pong ball trick?


                        Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                        Comment


                        • haha sorry about that.


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            Did she perform Winona Ryder's ping pong ball trick?
                            No but I did get a hug.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                              I'm thinking TDK results.

                              Overhyped.
                              Pretty good.
                              Not as good as people say it will be/is.
                              I will break you.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                Did she perform Winona Ryder's ping pong ball trick?
                                Go on.......

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information