Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I will break you.
    Two-face looked fake and was a dumb character (Harvey Dent was awesome).

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Whoa ok, to say a movie that hast come out yet is being overhyped yes, but TDK overhyped? Its quickly become one of my favorite movies ever, and i never say that about new movies.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        Sin City was very great thanks to the actors. Scarlett Johansen will bring down The Spirit a bit.
        You do know that Jessica Alba is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than Scarlett correct?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          haha sorry about that.
          Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          You do know that Jessica Alba is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than Scarlett correct?
          Looks or acting? Im hoping you meant the latter.....

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Whoa ok, to say a movie that hast come out yet is being overhyped yes, but TDK overhyped? Its quickly become one of my favorite movies ever, and i never say that about new movies.
            I think he was comparing the hype TDK got pre release to Watchmen. As much as I love TDK I am sorry but what is supposed to be a brilliant adaptation of one of the best novels ever written > another Batman movie directed by the ever awesome Chris Nolan.

Comment

Whoa ok, to say a movie that hast come out yet is being overhyped yes, but TDK overhyped? Its quickly become one of my favorite movies ever, and i never say that about new movies.
              See.

Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
              A lot of contributing factors to these claims. One, it had crazy hype...which was actually met. Two, the Joker role was hyped more than any role in recent history, and that was met (though I don't think it was Oscar worthy). Three, 90% of casual movie goers are exactly that, casual. They haven't seen as many films as someone such as Gonzo, so they aren't even qualified to make that claim.
              No offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                See.

No offense.
                I be qualified! Yay me!

Comment

• When I worked at blockbuster I tried to go through the entire library in alphabetical order. I failed miserably

Comment

• I see about 60-80 movies a year(as in theatrically released that year, not overall) and I have no problem saying that TDK is the best movie I've seen in the last 10 years.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• None taken, i like to think i know movies, but you should know ive been a huge batman fan since birth so of course this is one of my favorite movies.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

I see about 60-80 movies a year(as in theatrically released that year, not overall) and I have no problem saying that TDK is the best movie I've seen in the last 10 years.
                        I'm still upset I only saw it twice in theaters....
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I think the hype surrounding TDK was pretty ridiculous and I could see why that could make someone expect so much and be let down in a sense. I think you kind of have to look past all the fanboy hype and even the hype Heath's death brought to it. That said, TDK was a brilliant movie that surpassed even my ridiculous expectations. It is easily one of the best movies in this decade and is without a doubt the best comic book movie I've ever seen.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I see about 60-80 movies a year(as in theatrically released that year, not overall) and I have no problem saying that TDK is the best movie I've seen in the last 10 years.
                            Yes but a least 40 of those 60-80 theatrical movies are bad. Sounds like a waste of money to me but if I had the time and money to do see that many theatrical movie per year I probably would to be honest.

Comment

• The Dark Knight is probably a 7.3-7.7 in my mind.

Comment

• I really enjoyed TDK but I would still rate Memento above it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information