Rhino
    Vulture
    Mysterio
    Kraven
    Chameleon

Basically a Sinister Six film would be awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      I'd like for X-Men to expand for a few more sequels but it's much harder to do that with the larger cast
      I really like the X-Men series. First two were awesome! I hope they can expand the cast without crossing universes.
      Last edited by Bruce Banner; 10-24-2008, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
        I really like the X-Men series. First first two were awesome! I hope they can expand the cast without crossing universes.
        Well the Wolverine movie is introducing us to Deadpool and Maverick

I'd like to see an X-Men movie with Apocalypse or Mr Sinister

Comment

• Role Models looks pretty funny. Paul Rudd is the funniest man acting currently IMO. Love his stuff.

As far as spidey goes, I dont see it being like a James Bond sort of deal. I know Spidey 4 and 5 begin shooting soon back to back, but after that, I cant really see the franchise continuing. As a rule, films like this get worse instead of better as the franchise goes on, not to mention the fact that Marvel Studios is trying to get a ton of their characters back from Fox. I think its more likely that Spidey 4 and 5 are the end of it.

As for other X men movies, the Wolverine Origins movie should be good. And the Magneto Origins movie as well
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• If the spiderman franchise does go on like the Bond series I hope Marvel gets the rights to film them with possibly a reboot. I just love what Marvel is doing with these characters and their films.

Comment

• Just in case anyone needed clarification. Saw V is totally pointless and horrible. I didn't go in expecting much and I didn't come out with anything really. Nothing shocking. Don't waste your money. If you must see it, I recommend you see it for free.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I probably should have waited until closer too march but I'm re-reading the Watchmen for the first time since I was twelve and I've just flown through the first 6 issues. Gotta love the interwebz. I can't wait for the movie and expecting greatness, I love Nolan a lot more than Snyder, but the Watchmen are just so f'in incredible this movie should blow TDK out of the water and I loved TDK.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Role Models looks pretty funny. Paul Rudd is the funniest man acting currently IMO. Love his stuff.

As far as spidey goes, I dont see it being like a James Bond sort of deal. I know Spidey 4 and 5 begin shooting soon back to back, but after that, I cant really see the franchise continuing. As a rule, films like this get worse instead of better as the franchise goes on, not to mention the fact that Marvel Studios is trying to get a ton of their characters back from Fox. I think its more likely that Spidey 4 and 5 are the end of it.

As for other X men movies, the Wolverine Origins movie should be good. And the Magneto Origins movie as well
                  I'm excited about Wolverine Origins. Not so much about Magneto

Comment

the trailer at comic con was unreal

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      the trailer at comic con was unreal
                      I wish I could find a good copy of it. All i can find is crappy bootlegs filmed off of computer screens

Comment

I loved the Origins comic arc personally, i know alot of comic fans didnt like it because it went in a different direction then previously mentioned, but I really hope they properly adapt the source material. Im interested to see how fan faves like Deadpool and Gambit are portrayed, because you know if taylor klitsch ****s up Remy, Xmen fans everywhere are going to **** a brick. Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool is quite possibly one of the most perfect casts ive ever heard in my life, and I can see it being a huge success.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• My totally random predictions for this year's Best Picture nominations:

Revolutionary Road
                          Doubt
                          Frost/Nixon
                          Milk
                          The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

I wish I could find a good copy of it. All i can find is crappy bootlegs filmed off of computer screens
                            The only one I saw was someone holding like a Handycam HD and filming it. It wasnt like great quality but it wasnt too awful to watch.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                              My totally random predictions for this year's Best Picture nominations:

Revolutionary Road
                              Doubt
                              Frost/Nixon
                              Milk
                              The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
                              Solid list. The only one I don't see is Doubt. For some reason I just don't think it will get a nom. I am thinking Synecdoche New York gets in over it. I must look over upcoming releases soon and make my own list.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool is quite possibly one of the most perfect casts ive ever heard in my life, and I can see it being a huge success.
                                O **** yes. FWIW I would have liked him as Gambit.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information