Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Is there any difference between the movie Yes Man and the movie Liar Liar? I don't think there is
    Ha that's what I was thinking when I saw the previews.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by P-L View Post
      It wasn't really starring her though. She had maybe 15 minutes of screen time.

      SIAP: Sorry if already posted
      Oh...well her acting sucks, tends to bring down the quality of most films she does, she's a looker, though. haha.

      Thanks for the info on SIAP...I still dont have all these interent abbreviations down yet. Alphabetisms, acronyms, and initialisms...oh my. haha. I see a new one every week. :)

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Saw 6 was already greenlit
        blah...who would have thought they'd milk the series for atleast 6 movies when it started? ugh. Time to stop those scary movie, movies also. Stopped being funny after the 2nd one, imo.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • What's everyone think about the latest Keanu Reeves sci fi film The Day The Earth Stood Still?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            blah...who would have thought they'd milk the series for atleast 6 movies when it started? ugh. Time to stop those scary movie, movies also. Stopped being funny after the 2nd one, imo.
            Saw 6 was greenlit after Saw 4 came out

            Comment


            • A robotic like alien seems like the perfect role for Keanu. :)

              Visuals look great...it will probably suck, though. Excluding a few, almost all of the latest blockbusters have been garbage. Hopefully, it will be good...i'm a sucker for end of the world type movies for the most part.

              Another remake...

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Saw 6 was greenlit after Saw 4 came out
                Probably should have just stopped after the crappy 3rd movie. Or after 4, I guess...they pretty much put a bow on that one, right? I dont even remember. 3/4 are rather forgettable movies and it isnt going to get any better.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Probably should have just stopped after the crappy 3rd movie. Or after 4, I guess...they pretty much put a bow on that one, right? I dont even remember. 3/4 are rather forgettable movies and it isnt going to get any better.
                  Should of stopped after the 1st one IMO, that was the only good one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                    Should of stopped after the 1st one IMO, that was the only good one.
                    I actually agree. Two was okay but, I think the novelty died right after that 2nd movie. The acting in the 1st in laughable but, it was easily the best one. I agree that they could have stopped right then and there.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • So I watched High School Musical 3 this weekend.









                      Just kidding. I didnt. Ashley Tisdale is really hot though. And so is Vanessa "Bush" Hudgens.

                      "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                      Comment


                      • Meh, I may be in the minority but I thought one was horrid. The dialogue just really annoyed the hell out of me and I thought it was just a poorly written film. I really enjoyed the second one however. I felt like the second one did not try to take itself too seriously and that helped to make the movie enjoyable unlike the first. I have hated each one after two.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          Should of stopped after the 1st one IMO, that was the only good one.
                          I thought it was decent the first time out, but the acting just bugs me way too much on repeat viewings, plus the gaping plot holes. I stopped seeing them after the 2nd one though because I hated the 2nd one and didn't want to deal with more.

                          As for Role Models, it has Paul ******* Rudd, of course it will be good.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Anyone like the new Harry Potter trailer?
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • The thing I didn't understand about one And if no ones seen it they should stop reading this right now.

                              When the phone rings at the end, the guys reaching for it and can barely reach it, so he takes the saw and cuts off his foot to get to the phone.......why not use the saw to slide the phone closer to you?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                                The thing I didn't understand about one And if no ones seen it they should stop reading this right now.

                                When the phone rings at the end, the guys reaching for it and can barely reach it, so he takes the saw and cuts off his foot to get to the phone.......why not use the saw to slide the phone closer to you?
                                Because if he did there would be no point to the movie! I felt like the first movie had very sloppy writting.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information