Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I was going to recommend Chasing Amy as a serious recommendation because anyone who doesn't love it sucks.
    Agreed. I lost my DVD copy which sucks but the 10 anniversary edition is coming out soon so I will pick it up. I love listening to Kevin Smith commentaries. I was just doing that with Dogma two nights ago.

Comment

• Whats the synopsis of American Beauty?

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Kevin Spacey is going through his mid life crisis...and gets the hots for his daughter's trashy friend. Hijinx, turmoil, tragedy ensue. :)

It's actually not for everyone...I do know a lot of people that just didnt get it. It's not really even one of my favorites, it's good but I wouldnt put it near my top favorites.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          Whats the synopsis of American Beauty?
          Man narrates the last few days of his life. His wife and daughter hate him and he realizes this in his last few days and changes. Awesome stuff happens. He like to get high. Chris Cooper pwns bitches.

Comment

• I just read Watchmen. I now know what to expect. I can't wait for it to come out

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Whats the synopsis of American Beauty?
              Kevin Spacey begins to like his daughters friend and goes through a sort of mid life crisis. Very good film.

Watch Dark City. Badass film.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                Kevin Spacey begins to like his daughters friend and goes through a sort of mid life crisis. Very good film.

Watch Dark City. Badass film.
                Kiefer Sutherland showing why he is such a badass. I love watching Dark City and Lost Boys to see the Kief destroy the lives of others.

Comment

• American Beauty is glorious.

Watch Jarhead. Im still in shock as to how I havent been pimping that film since its release. I have watched the same shot i mentioned a few pages back at least 20 times. so ******* unreal. I cannot get over the cinematography.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    American Beauty is glorious.

Watch Jarhead. Im still in shock as to how I havent been pimping that film since its release. I have watched the same shot i mentioned a few pages back at least 20 times. so ******* unreal. I cannot get over the cinematography.
                    You'll be happy to know Jarhead 2:The SuperKevin Story is in development

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Kiefer Sutherland showing why he is such a badass. I love watching Dark City and Lost Boys to see the Kief destroy the lives of others.
                      i need to get my friends to watch dark city. that movie blows your mind when your high.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I ask people if they like Chasing Amy when I first meet them. If they haven't seen/heard of it or don't like it I don't like them.

its usually a good barometer.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          Dark City is one of my favorite films but I think Kiefer is the weak link in the movie, sadly. I still love him though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Watch the boondock saints!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              Watch the boondock saints!!!!!!
                              That movie is so overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                Watch the boondock saints!!!!!!
                                Please don't.

RIP TheManInBlack