• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if his music is any good?

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• He did a great job in Walk the Line. Depends on what he tries to do IMO.
      Last edited by hobbes2053; 10-29-2008, 11:12 PM.

worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Just watched Burn After Reading and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Such a clusterfuck of things gone wrong it was awesome.

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          Hah, I heard this today at the Rec. I bet he's going to have a stellar career like Keanu Reeves and Bruce Willis.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• just finished Futurama: Bender's Game

It wasn't bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              just finished Futurama: Bender's Game

It wasn't bad.
              Werent they coming out with new episodes for futurama or was it their just making new movies?

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Hah, I heard this today at the Rec. I bet he's going to have a stellar career like Keanu Reeves and Bruce Willis.
                Don't forget Kevin Bacon and the Bacon Brothers.

Comment

• Finally saw speed racer. I really loved how they took the generic hollywood heroic story and made it just incredibly absurd and childish. Visually it was really cool, my mind was f'd so the visuals where really incredible, I genuinely enjoyed the time I spent watching that, which is weird since normally a plot this cheezy would have me wanting my time back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Werent they coming out with new episodes for futurama or was it their just making new movies?
                    New movies which, when shown on Comedy Central, will be broken up into episodes.

Comment

• Re-watching What Dreams May Come and my god is this film just beautiful.

What happened to robin williams, he used to be captivating and now he's doing things like Night at the Museum and License to wed? I miss the days where robin was actually in good movies, dead poets society, insomnia, Death to Smoochey, etc.

Comment

• 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain just started on movieplex!

Comment

• It just ended on another channel I was just watching.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                            What happened to robin williams
                            Why do a good movie when you can just phone it in doing some stupid character and make as much or more money?

Comment

Why do a good movie when you can just phone it in doing some stupid character and make as much or more money?
                              Hasn't he quit the blow? Would think with that major piece of his budget gone he wouldn't need mountains of money as badly and would rather do something he didn't loathe himself for doing. I like money probably more than the next guy, more habits to support, but there's a fine line between getting paid and doing something you don't hate.

Comment

• Well all those hoping for an ok gears of war movie..... FAIL

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...50/story.jhtml

Yeah i was hoping.......

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information