Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
    some love for good will hunting
    Good Will Hunting was awesome. The scene when Williams tells Damon about how he skipped out on the BoSox playoff game was priceless.

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I thought Crank was mildly entertaining.
    That movie made me laugh. When he ***** Amy Smart in Chinatown, I was dying.

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Ya Crank was pretty decent and I'm usually not a big fan of crazy action flicks but I seem to like most of what Jason Statham does. Death Race or whatever not included.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        It doesn't help that he can't exactly play anything more than that character.
        He is considered to be possibly the best B list actor. I mean other then the Transporter movies and Crank, two straight action types, he was great in Snatch, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and was awesome in The Bank Job. It just sucks he can't get that big break in that big movie. Someone make a movie that needs a guy with a heavy British accent!

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
          Someone make a movie that needs a guy with a heavy British accent!
          Those roles all go to Clive Owen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Or Leonardo DiCaprio, Nicholas Cage, and Russell Crowe so they can all prove their ability to make movies with weird unnatural accents

Comment

Personally, I think Staham is a better actor then Owen. But, I haven't seen The Inside Man, so I might have to eat my words. All I have seen Owen in was Sin City and some old BMW mini films, where he was the transporter, before The Transporter

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Personally, I think Staham is a better actor then Owen. But, I haven't seen The Inside Man, so I might have to eat my words. All I have seen Owen in was Sin City and some old BMW mini films, where he was the transporter, before The Transporter
                Jason Statham is a solid action star but a crappy overall actor. He has absolutely no depth or versatility.

Comment

• Clive Owen is 100 times the actor Statham is.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Clive Owen was fantastic in Closer and Children of Men, and had the right amount of cool in Sin City and Inside Man, so he's pretty much a bajillion times better than Statham.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Inside Man was awesome IMO. If I was planning on robbing a bank, I would do it just like in that movie. Other than that, I think the only other Owen film I've seen was King Arthur which wasn't really anything to get excited about. I like Owen and Statham, but I seem to like Statham more. Maybe because I've seen him in more movies. He needs to land a leading role that takes him out of his element so we can see what he can really do. BTW, Lock Stock and Snatch = huge win in my book.

worker bees can leave
                      even drones can fly away
                      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                        Inside Man was awesome IMO. If I was planning on robbing a bank, I would do it just like in that movie. Other than that, I think the only other Owen film I've seen was King Arthur which wasn't really anything to get excited about. I like Owen and Statham, but I seem to like Statham more. Maybe because I've seen him in more movies. He needs to land a leading role that takes him out of his element so we can see what he can really do. BTW, Lock Stock and Snatch = huge win in my book.
                        I like statham but the last movie where he was anyone other than the transporter character was snatch. Now he did a good job in that and lock stock but even those two roles where fairly similar to his transporter character. Owen's shown he can do so much more already so he's clearly the better actor. Now I think there are some roles Statham could fill as well as Owen but until see him start playing different characters I'm not going to buy him on doing anything significantly different.

Comment

• Owen is definitely the better actor though I would like to see something different from Statham. He's just a badass IMO.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• The Express: The Ernie Davis Story. Great movie, one of the best i have ever seen. Very touching.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Statham's best work is still in Snatch
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• For Statham, It's a toss up between The Bank Job and Snatch for me. Both quality flicks. But I have to agree with majority, he's not exactly Daniel Day Lewis up there, but he knows what he's good at.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information