No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else watching the Host on G4 tonight? I've never seen it before, but I've heard good things about it.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Anyone else watching the Host on G4 tonight? I've never seen it before, but I've heard good things about it.
      I absolutely love The Host, and the ending is one of the better ones of the last decade. It's also a thousand times better than any Godzilla movie could ever wish to be.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• New Harry Potter Trailer:

http://screenrant.com/international-...ince-rob-4052/
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• The Host is an awesome movie.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
            A lot of Harry Potter fans I know consider that one of the weaker books, but I feel like from the trailer it could be the best of the movie series so far.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• yeah this movie is looking real good, im a huge harry potter fan and im hoping this movie is as good as i expect it to be

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                yeah this movie is looking real good, im a huge harry potter fan and im hoping this movie is as good as i expect it to be
                Yeah. None of the previous movies have been nearly as good as the books, but that's to be expected.
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• FU Warner Bro we could be watching this movie in a few weeks

Comment

• Did anyone else think the first scene in the trailer looked like the scene in LOTR where Gandalf fights the Balrog?

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      Did anyone else think the first scene in the trailer looked like the scene in LOTR where Gandalf fights the Balrog?
                      I thought the same exact thing.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I seriously thought they just meshed that clip in with this trailer.
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                          Oh, you mean dogs. Yeah, I like dAgs.
                          fixed it for ya.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                            Did anyone else think the first scene in the trailer looked like the scene in LOTR where Gandalf fights the Balrog?

???

Comment

• I was watching the Host as well. I've always liked it but, the monster is so lame. But, the movie has some good laughs and good scenes. It could probably be a lot shorter and I do think it has become slightly overrated among it's cult following but, yeah i like it.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-31-2008, 11:31 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Kind of surprising that Zack and Miri hasnt been getting the greatest reviews. They seem split, with a bit of an edge going to the positive side but, the majority is like 2 out of 4 stars. That's disappointing. Only a 52% among top critics on rottentomatoes as well.

Common comment seems to be..."doesnt live up to it's potential."

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information