No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connery bond > all other bonds combined. I like Craig though....

...but he's no connery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Totally agree, and Roger Moore Bond movies were the campiest of all the bond movies, heres how id rank them imo:

1. Craig
      2. Connery
      3. Pierce
      4. Moore
      5. That other guy that was only in one Bond film her majesties secret service, horrible Bond. I pretend it never happened.
      It is sad no one can remember George Lazenby.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
        It is sad no one can remember George Lazenby.
        He was in 1 movie, so you can't really judge him. Pierce Brosnan was great in Goldeneye, but sucked in pretty much every other Bond he did. The same could happen with Craig for all we know...

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I just re-watched Memento for film studies, and it has cemented itself in my top 5 favourite films of all time. What an incredible mind **** and an awesome movie that deals with so many kickass themes... I watched it with two girls and they were as confused as **** it was actually pretty funny to watch them struggle to understand it.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            He was in 1 movie, so you can't really judge him. Pierce Brosnan was great in Goldeneye, but sucked in pretty much every other Bond he did. The same could happen with Craig for all we know...
            It was tongue in cheek. The internetz is no place for sarcasm.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Totally agree, and Roger Moore Bond movies were the campiest of all the bond movies, heres how id rank them imo:

1. Craig
              2. Connery
              3. Pierce
              4. Moore
              5. That other guy that was only in one Bond film her majesties secret service, horrible Bond. I pretend it never happened.
              Timothy Dalton?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                It was tongue in cheek. The internetz is no place for sarcasm.
                I actually liked George Lazenby. If anything, I think I have him ranked right where I have Craig ranked.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Maybe I didn't fully understand Memento, because I thought it was extremely overrated after I saw it... which is weird since I usually agree with whatever APS says.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                    Maybe I didn't fully understand Memento, because I thought it was extremely overrated after I saw it... which is weird since I usually agree with whatever APS says.
                    I find that its definately an aquired taste...alot of people who dont watch it more then once really dont like the film. Like most of the people in my film class despised it,where i absolutely love the film. THe more you watch it, and as more pieces fall into place, the more you will like it. The only thing i can recommend is to watch it again and see what your impression is the 2nd time around. Also, watching it in chronological order (its an easter egg on the special edition DVD) might help to make things a little more clear, although it almost defeats the purpose of the film.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      I actually liked George Lazenby. If anything, I think I have him ranked right where I have Craig ranked.
                      Lazenby is the suck.

Peter Sellers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lazenby.

He might have been the most awesome Bond ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I find that its definately an aquired taste...alot of people who dont watch it more then once really dont like the film. Like most of the people in my film class despised it,where i absolutely love the film. THe more you watch it, and as more pieces fall into place, the more you will like it. The only thing i can recommend is to watch it again and see what your impression is the 2nd time around. Also, watching it in chronological order (its an easter egg on the special edition DVD) might help to make things a little more clear, although it almost defeats the purpose of the film.
                        Yea I totally agree, I watched it a handful of times.

Comment

I just recently watched it and loved every bit of it. Great movie, and i was expecting to have to watch it over again but got most of it on the first go around. Im sure i missed a few small things and i wont mind rewatching it. Great movie though.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I just re-watched Memento for film studies, and it has cemented itself in my top 5 favourite films of all time. What an incredible mind **** and an awesome movie that deals with so many kickass themes... I watched it with two girls and they were as confused as **** it was actually pretty funny to watch them struggle to understand it.
                            Definately one of my top 5 films, just absolutely love how Nolan goes through the story in a wya that makes you feel the same confusion that the main character's supposed to be experiencing.

Comment

I just re-watched Memento for film studies, and it has cemented itself in my top 5 favourite films of all time. What an incredible mind **** and an awesome movie that deals with so many kickass themes... I watched it with two girls and they were as confused as **** it was actually pretty funny to watch them struggle to understand it.
                              I love watching girls struggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                I love watching girls struggle.
                                Me too. Especially when I have them pinned down on the hood of my '84 Buick Skylark

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information