No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Craig has said that now that America has elected their first Black President that soon they'll be ready for a Black James Bond. What kind of logic is that? I think Craig might be trying to hint that he wants out

Comment

• That would suck.

He is a very good Bond.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Daniel Craig has said that now that America has elected their first Black President that soon they'll be ready for a Black James Bond. What kind of logic is that? I think Craig might be trying to hint that he wants out
        He might also be joking. I am sure famous people say stuff like that all the time and laugh inside when nobody knows they were kidding all along.

Comment

• I don't think he means he wants out, I think he means he's gonna get a negroplasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
            I can't stand Will Smith.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Blasphemy!

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                Will Smith+The most overated director of all time+Remake of an awesome film=Biggest fail in cinema history

Comment

• I need to scour film history and foregin cinema for movies I can pass off as original films

Comment

I need to scour film history and foregin cinema for movies I can pass off as original films
                    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068182/

and ewww to the oldboy remake. Look I don't hate spielberg, only because you can take most of his films, pause them at any point and have a pretty picture, so I respect his ability to capture images beautifully, but that movie would be doomed to fail and just piss me off because oldboy was the ish.

Comment

• Finally got around to watching Children of Men and I absolutely loved it. Was a lot better than I had expected it to be for some reason.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Daniel Craig has said that now that America has elected their first Black President that soon they'll be ready for a Black James Bond. What kind of logic is that? I think Craig might be trying to hint that he wants out
                        Or Daniel Craig made a funny and people have managed to blow it out of proportion.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          Finally got around to watching Children of Men and I absolutely loved it. Was a lot better than I had expected it to be for some reason.
                          That movie was really good and really went under the radar. Probably my favorite Clive Owen movie, either that or Shoot em up which i thought was an incredible over the top ridiculous action movie with an even more absurd plot.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            Finally got around to watching Children of Men and I absolutely loved it. Was a lot better than I had expected it to be for some reason.
                            This is one of my favorite movies of the last few years. The cinematography and overall presentation is fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                              That movie was really good and really went under the radar. Probably my favorite Clive Owen movie, either that or Shoot em up which i thought was an incredible over the top ridiculous action movie with an even more absurd plot.
                              And Monica Bellucci, never forget Monica. She practically gets banged in every movie, but it never gets old.

Comment

• Bellucci was great and all but, that movie sucked.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information