Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    And Monica Bellucci, never forget Monica. She practically gets banged in every movie, but it never gets old.
    she f's with my head because she either looks like Wynona Ryder or like in shoot em up Rachel Weisz and since I watch a lot of movies heavily impaired that type of thing really messes with my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Bellucci was great and all but, that movie sucked.
      I disagree completely. The action was over the top, cool and completely unbelievable with a plot that matched its absurdity. Not really much more you can expect from an action movie. I love that they didn't even try to pretend like the movie was in the least bit realistic like your die hards or other big action movies.

Comment

• I found it to be rather boring...it was meant to be fun but, it was just a bloody, noisy mess more than anything. I regret buying it...Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti are normally fantastic and of course Bellucci is gorgeous but, this was a swing in a miss.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

I found it to be rather boring...it was meant to be fun but, it was just a bloody, noisy mess more than anything. I regret buying it...Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti are normally fantastic and of course Bellucci is gorgeous but, this was a swing in a miss.
          yeah, my buddy hates it too, but I just love it. I think it's a simply entertaining action movie that's funny and cool because of how ridiculous all of it is. I mean the carrots, owen's character's shooting, the baby-factory thing, giamatti's character in general, the use of string at the gun factory, the intro, all of it is just so excessively "action movie" that I thought it was just awesome. Plus Owen's character is just so ridiculously angry at everything that I couldn't help but enjoy the character and the movie as a whole.

Comment

• ewww. Val Kilmer wants to run for governor of New Mexico if Bill Richardson becomes secretary of state. Why are all these actors getting political?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Will Smith+The most overated director of all time+Remake of an awesome film=Biggest fail in cinema history
              Bigger than Batman and Robin? Bigger than Disaster Movie? Really?

Comment

I found it to be rather boring...it was meant to be fun but, it was just a bloody, noisy mess more than anything. I regret buying it...Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti are normally fantastic and of course Bellucci is gorgeous but, this was a swing in a miss.
                Translation: You know what I really hate? A bloody noisy mess of a movie. One with a great cast who just phones it in. And carrots.

Right? :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  Will Smith+The most overated director of all time+Remake of an awesome film=Biggest fail in cinema history
                  But Steven Spielberg turned down Harry Potter to make Munich! He refuses to take easy money projects and compromise his integrity....

I can't finish this without gagging.

Spielberg peaked in the late 90s with Saving Private Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                    Bigger than Batman and Robin? Bigger than Disaster Movie? Really?
                    Overexagerating is fun. It will be really ******* bad is all.
                    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 11-08-2008, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Please Steven Spielberg and Will Smith. Do not remake Oldboy. Please. I'm begging. I'm on my knees now. Please.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• We should form a club to save movies from their directors

We can offer a free hat

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          We should form a club to save movies from their directors

We can offer a free hat
                          FREE HAT!! FREE HAT!! FREE HAT!! FREE HAT!! FREE HAT!! FREE HAT!! FREE HAT!! FREE HAT!! FREE HAT!! FREE HAT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                            Please Steven Spielberg and Will Smith. Do not remake Oldboy. Please. I'm begging. I'm on my knees now. Please.
                            I kind of want to see them do it just to see how horribly they fail. If only people realized that people who fail repeatedly are not competent, even if they get repeated opportunities to fail.
                            Last edited by giantsfan; 11-08-2008, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Just got back from seeing Role Models. It was pretty damn hilarious. I liked it better than step brothers and maybe even pineapple express, and tropic thunder. Good, solid comedy.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I really want to see Role Models. Paul Rudd is hilarious.

worker bees can leave
                                even drones can fly away
                                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information