Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Just got back from seeing Role Models. It was pretty damn hilarious. I liked it better than step brothers and maybe even pineapple express, and tropic thunder. Good, solid comedy.
    I think it will be awesome but it still won't be the best comedy of the year. You need to go out and see the last of the big 5.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Just got back from seeing Role Models. It was pretty damn hilarious. I liked it better than step brothers and maybe even pineapple express, and tropic thunder. Good, solid comedy.
      I just got back from seeing that as well. So funny. The little black kid was hillarious.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        ewww. Val Kilmer wants to run for governor of New Mexico if Bill Richardson becomes secretary of state. Why are all these actors getting political?
        Because they have a lot of free time and money.

        Originally posted by HChu View Post
        I'm on my knees now. Please.
        That's what she said.

        Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        free hat
        Hat McCullough was wrongly convicted for murdering twenty-three babies & toddlers. They attacked him.
        Last edited by Brent; 11-08-2008, 10:49 AM.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • I caught Road to Perdition for the first time last night. I enjoyed it. Jude Law was insane.
          Last edited by Paul; 11-08-2008, 11:38 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Paul View Post
            I caught Road to Perdition for the first time last night. I enjoyed it. Jude Law was insane.
            Sam Mendes>>>>>>>God

            he really is one of the best directors out there atm...when i hear about a Sam Mendes project, I am ridiculously excited for it.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Sam Mendes>>>>>>>God

              he really is one of the best directors out there atm...when i hear about a Sam Mendes project, I am ridiculously excited for it.
              Some of the scenes in Perdition were just sick (Tom Hanks just regulating Newman's crew :P) and the cast was great all around, but Paul Newman really stole the movie for me. Amazing job by him.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                I think it will be awesome but it still won't be the best comedy of the year. You need to go out and see the last of the big 5.
                Yeah, I really am trying to find the time to see Zack and Miri.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  I caught Road to Perdition for the first time last night. I enjoyed it. Jude Law was insane.
                  Really underrated movie. I bought it on dvd for like 3 bucks at Walmart a couple years ago. Great all around movie. Daniel Craig as the wimpy son is so strange to see after watching Casino.


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • I watched Iron Man again last night. Even better than the first time and I think I can say I like it better than The Dark Knight.

                    Comment


                    • I liked Iron Man, but to me it didn't come close to Batman. Not close at all.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                      Next Up: 2012

                      Comment


                      • Dark Knight was good but it dragged on too long at times. It probably would have worked better as two separate films. Iron Man really has very little down time which is something I appreciate in a super hero movie.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Dark Knight was good but it dragged on too long at times. It probably would have worked better as two separate films. Iron Man really has very little down time which is something I appreciate in a super hero movie.
                          Really? See I didnt think that at all, i remeber looking at my watch and realized i still had an hour and a half left and i told my friend and we were pumped that we still had so much time left. I loved every second of it, the only movie where my expectations were set sky high and they matched them, many points it even exceeded them. I love Iron man, but TDK imo was amazing.


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • I like the acting better in the Dark Knight but I like the visual effects and pace of the story much more in Iron Man. Overall it was more entertaining.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I like the acting better in the Dark Knight but I like the visual effects and pace of the story much more in Iron Man. Overall it was more entertaining.
                              I thought Iron Man could of benefited from a few more action sequences. RD JR. was amazing, and its about time he got some love. Id rate the two A and B+ .


                              Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                              Comment


                              • To me Iron Man was just a well executed super hero movie. Predictable, but well executed.

                                The Dark Knight, to me, was just amazing.
                                Virginia Tech.
                                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                                Next Up: 2012

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information