Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meh, I was not a big fan of Iron Man.

    Comment


    • Ironman was a great comic book movie

      TDK was a great movie.

      Comment


      • The best part of TDK was the opening sequence.

        Things got funky at the half way mark......
        Last edited by Bruce Banner; 11-08-2008, 04:26 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HChu View Post
          Please Steven Spielberg and Will Smith. Do not remake Oldboy. Please. I'm begging. I'm on my knees now. Please.
          It just wouldn't be the same seeing Will Smith eating a CGI Octopus.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
            The best part of TDK was the opening sequence.

            Things got funky at the half way mark......
            And by funky you mean awesome.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              And by funky you mean awesome.
              Totally agreed. There wasnt a single part of that movie that was slow or unimportant.


              Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                And by funky you mean awesome.
                More like, a cluster **** of epic proportions!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                  More like, a cluster **** of epic proportions!
                  We're talking about The Dark Knight, not Spider-Man 3. No need to confuse the movies.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • I am watching The Fountain on Blu-Ray. As if the visuals were amazing enough before... I think this movie doesn't get enough credit but I guess I am also biased since Aronofsky is my favorite modern director. I am really excited about The Fighter and The Wrestler.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I am watching The Fountain on Blu-Ray. As if the visuals were amazing enough before... I think this movie doesn't get enough credit but I guess I am also biased since Aronofsky is my favorite modern director. I am really excited about The Fighter and The Wrestler.
                      What about the RoboCop remake?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        What about the RoboCop remake?
                        It could be sweet and I am looking forward to it but the original RoboCop was awesome and I am not a fan of remakes.

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          It could be sweet and I am looking forward to it but the original RoboCop was awesome and I am not a fan of remakes.
                          I was shocked to find out Aronofsky was willing to take the easy way out and settle for a remake

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            I was shocked to find out Aronofsky was willing to take the easy way out and settle for a remake
                            Me too but given his previous work, I am curious to see how much change he makes. Let's all be honest, that original RoboCop was amazing. My guess it that maybe he makes it more realistic or more stylized.

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Me too but given his previous work, I am curious to see how much change he makes. Let's all be honest, that original RoboCop was amazing. My guess it that maybe he makes it more realistic or more stylized.
                              I'd buy that for a dollar!

                              Comment


                              • Sam Mendes wants to get into the comic book movie craze with a Preacher movie...but only if he can get a good script. Could be sweet

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information