Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nerv View Post
    blow w/ denzel & heroin, wasnt bad though
    not really, blow was all about johnny depp, never do they take the camera off of him. in this its more about two characters, really no love bond like he did with his daughter in blow. also you didnt feel bad for denzal at the end like you did johnny depp. denzal was about killing, and getting money any means neccasary. the only thing between the two movies is that they both sell drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
      not really, blow was all about johnny depp, never do they take the camera off of him. in this its more about two characters, really no love bond like he did with his daughter in blow. also you didnt feel bad for denzal at the end like you did johnny depp. denzal was about killing, and getting money any means neccasary. the only thing between the two movies is that they both sell drugs.
      blah blah blah, they had more similarities than that.

Comment

• Anyone wanna see Heath Ledger as The Prince of Crime? Check this out, brand new pick of him in costume, I'd say he looks pretty damn sweet, can't wait for TDK! :D

http://www.whysoserious.com/

Click on the bottom right where you can see the photo, the message should burn away and The Joker pick should be revealed. There is also audio on it as well, so turn up the speakers.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I was a fan of American Gangster. Denzel and Crow...how could the movie turn out bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
            There were scenes that were nearly identical. One of the top of my head is the one where Depp is getting his cocaine tested for purity. The exact same scene happens in American Gangster. Denzel is getting his heroine tested. The scene has the exact same feel. Complete deja vu. There are more, I just don't remember them all of the top of my head. There were a few Scarfaces in there too.

Comment

• Watched Mr. Brooks yesterday...wasnt really into it in the beginning but, it gets real good later on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• watch boondock saints and lucky number slevin, kiss kiss bang bang

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Watched Mr. Brooks yesterday...wasnt really into it in the beginning but, it gets real good later on.
                  Great movie; arguably one of Costner's best...

should get Academy award nominee consideration...Costner that is...

Comment

• I bought Crank for $3.33 a couple of hours ago. Havent watched it yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      I bought Crank for $3.33 a couple of hours ago. Havent watched it yet.
                      Go watch it. Like, right now. One of the most enjoyable movies EVER.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• recently watched american gangster and 3:10 to Yuma and enjoyed both

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• just saw american gangster. interesting but tough to watch and follow for the full 2 and a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cunit2k7 View Post
                            just saw american gangster. interesting but tough to watch and follow for the full 2 and a half.
                            You have ADD or something?

I didn't think it was too hard to follow.

stephenson86

Comment

• Which movie was better...3:10 to Yuma or American Gangster?

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                                You have ADD or something?

I didn't think it was too hard to follow.
                                i saw it at 11, i was kind of tired so i was nearly falling asleep the whole movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information