Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
    Haven't we already discussed this, or was that on another forum?
    Probably another forum. Unless it was a long time ago

Comment

• I will boycott all Marvel movies if Will Smith gets cast as Captain America. Capt. America was always blond haired and blue eyed and to change it is affirmative action at its very worst

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Probably another forum. Unless it was a long time ago
        I wanna say I read about that in september or august, them wanting a black captain america, come to think of it you're right that was on realGM. But yeah so I guess the original captain america was black so they want a black captain america for the movie, I'm not really a comic book guy so I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure that I read an article stating that.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_Bradley

Comment

• *Vomits*

I wish they'd stop adapting the crappy modernizations of comic books. Nick Fury shouldn't be the Sam Jackson one

Comment

*Vomits*

I wish they'd stop adapting the crappy modernizations of comic books. Nick Fury shouldn't be the Sam Jackson one
              For me Sam Jackson was the best part of Iron Man and he was only in it for a few seconds. He was charismatic and awesome. This is not meant to be an Iron Man hate post (although I was not a fan of the movie) as much as a Sam Jackson made an awesome Nick Fury post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                For me Sam Jackson was the best part of Iron Man and he was only in it for a few seconds. He was charismatic and awesome. This is not meant to be an Iron Man hate post (although I was not a fan of the movie) as much as a Sam Jackson made an awesome Nick Fury post.
                I guess I'm nostalgic for the comics I read as a kid where Nick Fury was a white grizzled old war vet

David Hasselhoff played a perfect Nick Fury

Comment

wait samuel l jackson was in iron man?

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                    wait samuel l jackson was in iron man?
                    after the credits

Comment

I guess I'm nostalgic for the comics I read as a kid where Nick Fury was a white grizzled old war vet
                      That is most likely the case. I completly understand that as well.

First Oldboy and now maybe Captain America. Will Smith is ruining cinema.

Comment

We need to get the fresh prince back on air, that way he'll be too busy too make movies.

Comment

Smith as Cpt. America? Hahahahahaha

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            Smith as Cpt. America? Hahahahahaha
                            Either him or Matthew McConeghy(sp?)

Comment

• I'm curious to find out who they cast to play Thor. Going with their recent trend I expect it to be Jet Li.

Comment

Either him or Matthew McConeghy(sp?)
                                The thing is Will Smith would make a better Captain America than Matthew Horribleactoreghy. Captain America seems doomed to be a horrible film and yet I am sure it will make a killing at the box office.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information