Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys seen the new posters?
    Last edited by Hitman D; 11-11-2008, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• dude change that for sanyone who hasnt raed it or at least put a spoiler tag in
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        If anyone wants to borrow my copy of The Watchmen I'll mail it to them as long as they mail it back when they are done
        I was able to find it on acquisition.

Comment

• http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/2...643635200.html

Interesting but i dont agree, i like the gritty violence.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

If anyone wants to borrow my copy of The Watchmen I'll mail it to them as long as they mail it back when they are done
            I might consider that but I think I'll just get a used one off Amazon. I like to keep books to add to my personal library.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/2...643635200.html

Interesting but i dont agree, i like the gritty violence.
              Roger Moore was a **** Bond anyway.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Role Models was the best comedy this fall. It was flippin' hilarious!!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  I thought this was a nice read on Watchmen

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/081107k.php
                  So, I've been pretty pessimistic about the movie's chances, but I couldn't help but get a little excited reading that. I just want it to be awesome. Nice to see that the Black Freighter got shot. Having a version that combined the two like in the book could be kickass.

oh, and...

Comment

• Anyone else see the John Cusack film, War, Inc.? If you haven't, then for the love of God don't see it.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      Anyone else see the John Cusack film, War, Inc.? If you haven't, then for the love of God don't see it.
                      It was very meh

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        Anyone else see the John Cusack film, War, Inc.? If you haven't, then for the love of God don't see it.
                        I tried to watch it a month or so ago but had to turn it off because it was so dull.

worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Ridley Scott is trying to bring the classic board game Monopoly to the big screen. He plans to give it a more futuristic edge ala Blade Runner. I'm actually a little curious as to how thats going to work out.

Michael Bay is making a Ouija Board movie?

And there is a movie version of the game Battleship currently in development.

These movies better not just be 2 hours of people playing board games.

Comment

Ridley Scott is trying to bring the classic board game Monopoly to the big screen. He plans to give it a more futuristic edge ala Blade Runner. I'm actually a little curious as to how thats going to work out.

Michael Bay is making a Ouija Board movie?

And there is a movie version of the game Battleship currently in development.

These movies better not just be 2 hours of people playing board games.
                            That may be better than some of these movies.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Being the optimist that I am, all three could be really cool if done correctly. On the flip side, being the pessimist that I am, all three will probably suck real bad.

worker bees can leave
                              even drones can fly away
                              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                                Being the optimist that I am, all three could be really cool if done correctly. On the flip side, being the pessimist that I am, all three will probably suck real bad.
                                Michael Bay has not a single piece of talent in his whole body. It is safe to say Ouija will suck a whole lot. Ridley Scott seems to have past his prime but I think Monopoly has the best shot at being decent. The Battleship movie will likely be done by a no talent studio puppet director so it will probably be a ****** U571 type movie. I have no faith in that one either. I think all three will be varying degrees of bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information