Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brent View Post


    That's quite the chart there.




    2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

    Comment


    • I have no idea what the Hoboken International Film Festival is, but apparently they gave Uwe Boll the Best Director and the Best of Festival award, for Postal.Thats right, the term "Best Director" was followed by the name "Uwe Boll", let that sink in for a minute.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        That's quite the chart there.
        5 minutes in MS Paint

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Paul View Post
          I have no idea what the Hoboken International Film Festival is, but apparently they gave Uwe Boll the Best Director and the Best of Festival award, for Postal.Thats right, the term "Best Director" was followed by the name "Uwe Boll", let that sink in for a minute.
          I am pretty certain that the Hoboken Film Festival does that stuff like a joke.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • I have yet to see postal but i've actually heard its somewhat funny and not altogether terrible considering its UWE

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Has anyone heard of "Let the Right On In"? It's a foreign film getting amazing reviews:

              http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnol...therightonein/

              It looks awesome.
              Yeah, it looks BA...and now Cloverfield director, Matt Reeves, has signed on to do the American remake...I have high hopes. Reeves has some nice potential. I intend to buy both eventually.
              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-14-2008, 09:56 PM.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                Filler movie it was indeed. It added absolutely nothing to the overall story IMO. It was really bad. But, they've all gotten progressively worse since the 1st one.
                yeah i agree there, the 4th one was most definitely the worst tho, not even close

                Comment


                • I'm diggin' the new watchmen trailor. If that music from the first half is the score, then I'm excited about that.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                    I miss Peirce as Bond. Action scenes aren't the same without him.
                    You're right...they're exciting and moderately realistic. And I really liked Quantum of Solace, unlike a good portion of Bond fans.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • i'm gonna see the new bond tomorrow. Question for those who've seen it: I've heard that this one is more like the other bonds films...does that mean that there is less character development in this one than in Casino Royale with static characters or no? I hope it's like Casino Royale in that sense b/c that IMO is what made that one better than the other bonds.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        i'm gonna see the new bond tomorrow. Question for those who've seen it: I've heard that this one is more like the other bonds films...does that mean that there is less character development in this one than in Casino Royale with static characters or no? I hope it's like Casino Royale in that sense b/c that IMO is what made that one better than the other bonds.
                        There's a decent amount of character development, but not as much as in Casino Royale. And QoS is really not very similar to the previous Bond movies.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • I just saw Heat.

                          May be one of my favorite movies of all time. Awesome.

                          Robert De Niro's character was awesome. Unfortunate but expected ending.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                          Next Up: 2012

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                            I just saw Heat.
                            You'd never seen it before? That movie is epic.

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              You'd never seen it before? That movie is epic.
                              Heck yeah.

                              I'm 16, so I was only 3 when it came out.

                              But what a movie!
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                              Next Up: 2012

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                You're right...they're exciting and moderately realistic. And I really liked Quantum of Solace, unlike a good portion of Bond fans.
                                I thought it was a good action flick. I went in with an open mind, and just made sure not to really compare it with casino and i came out satisfied.


                                Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information