Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    I watched Daredevil yesterday and I wish they'd do a revamp of Daredevil like they did with the Hulk. He's such a good character
    Watch the directors cut of daredevil. It isnt nearly as bad as the theatrical release. As a former comic *****, Daredevil is one of the most badass characters around. Last I heard, Marvel had regained his rights and they are talking about rebooting the franchise. In fact, hes supposed to be in the new Hulk movie, swinging through the smoke in the Hulk vs. Abomination fight at the end. Check imdb trivia for the movie for more on that.

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Gary Oldman > Everyone else in that movie. He has to be one of the top villains of all time.

Easily a top 3 villain performance of all time for me. Easily.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• The new Punisher movie looks so stupid.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
        The new Punisher movie looks so stupid.
        really? havent seen it yet...but thats too bad because i really liked the first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
          The new Punisher movie looks so stupid.
          Letting thomas jane walk away from the franchise was literally the worst possible thing they could have done...Tommy Jane is badass
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Gary Oldman > Everyone else in that movie. He has to be one of the top villains of all time.
            Maybe it just hasn't hit me much, but he was awesome in it. I still see Hans Gruber as the greatest villain of all-time. Alan Rickman FTW!!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• And everyone, I'm partially to fault for the Daredevil movie sucking so bad. I was a part of a screen test for it and I was young and naive and I said I enjoyed it. Sorry everyone. =(

Comment

• I agree, I liked the first one. They chose the correct actor to play the Punisher and the movie had a good feel.

The new one looks rediculous.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Its like gonzo has an echo

Comment

• The first Punisher really wasn't that good. This one looked horrible in the first trailer, awesome in the 2nd and thank God they are leaving it "R" rated. If it was PG-13 like they were thinking of doing, it would be God awful is my guess.

Comment

• The only thing I like about this new Punisher movie is that it has a real villian in Jigsaw. The first movie completely made up villians just for the movie it seems like

Comment

• I Just saw Z&M and i really enjoyed it. I think id rate it about equal to Role Models. Both were fun watches but i didnt think they were anything out of this world.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          On a better note, I don't know how it took me so long to see The Professional, but I just saw it this weekend. WOW, what an amazing movie. Talk about amazing acting by a 14 year-old because Natalie Portman may have done one of the best child actings I've ever seen.
                          One of the best action sequences in any movie was made in that movie. Jean Russo looked unstoppable in that scene, and it was truly a remarkable film. First time I watched it, much younger and only focused on the shoot em up and blow it up aspect. Second go around, you see the emotional connection a lot more between Matilda and Leon.

BTW, what about Michael Corleone as the best villain? Its definitely an ambiguous villain, as you can love him as well as loathe him. Also, I think Keyser Soze should be an honorable mention into this

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• The professional is an awesome movie but for some reason is digustingly overrated on IMDB.

Anyway, I think it would be an awesome idea to do a sequel starring one grown up, Natalie Portman. That would be pretty sweet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                              One of the best action sequences in any movie was made in that movie. Jean Russo looked unstoppable in that scene, and it was truly a remarkable film. First time I watched it, much younger and only focused on the shoot em up and blow it up aspect. Second go around, you see the emotional connection a lot more between Matilda and Leon.

BTW, what about Michael Corleone as the best villain? Its definitely an ambiguous villain, as you can love him as well as loathe him. Also, I think Keyser Soze should be an honorable mention into this
                              Hannibal Lector, Darth Vader, Stansfield, The Joker, Keyser Soze would probably round out my top 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                The professional is an awesome movie but for some reason is digustingly overrated on IMDB.

Anyway, I think it would be an awesome idea to do a sequel starring one grown up, Natalie Portman. That would be pretty sweet.
                                Nah, I think thats a movie that you leave alone, don't touch it cause it will never come close to the first.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information