No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw The Fog of War in my film class today, would easily reccommend the documentary for anyone who wants to know truly how close the U.S. was to nuclear war with the Russians. Fascinating stuff, focusing on Robert McNamamarra (the secretary of defense during the JFK and Johnson years) that delves into the Vietnam war, as well as a bit of his backstory.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Fog of War is a pretty interesting doc. I also really enjoyed it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I just finished up the Incredible Hulk...I know it had some mixed reviews but, I really liked it. Could be because, I really like Norton and Roth but, i thought it was lots of fun. Pretty awesome that they are connecting all these latest installments together. W/ Iron Man and such...makes me actually wish i had better background knowledge of these heroes. Yup, these movies certainly make your inner nerd come out.

So, who does Mr. Blue become?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I just finished up the Incredible Hulk...I know it had some mixed reviews but, I really liked it. Could be because, I really like Norton and Roth but, i thought it was lots of fun. Pretty awesome that they are connecting all these latest installments together. W/ Iron Man and such...makes me actually wish i had a better background knowledge of these heroes. Yup, these movies certainly make your inner nerd come out.

So, who does Mr. Blue become?
          The Leader. Hulk's super intelligent Gamma radiated arch-nemesis

Comment

• ah I see....thank you my Super friend.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• i thought that was a reservoir dogs reference or something

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                i thought that was a reservoir dogs reference or something
                ++, whoooshed me. Mentioning Roth threw me off. (even though I realized he is in TH....)

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  i thought that was a reservoir dogs reference or something
                  lol...pretty close.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I just finished up the Incredible Hulk...I know it had some mixed reviews but, I really liked it. Could be because, I really like Norton and Roth but, i thought it was lots of fun. Pretty awesome that they are connecting all these latest installments together. W/ Iron Man and such...makes me actually wish i had better background knowledge of these heroes. Yup, these movies certainly make your inner nerd come out.
                    Marvel has been adamant on only making these superhero movies now if they can make them in a way that they can be connected. They are looking for continuity in plot details and actors. Makes me happy.

Comment

• Josh Schwartz, creator of Chuck and The OC, has been tabbed to write the next X-Men spinoff X-Men:First Class which will inject a next-gen sensibility into the series. It's going to revolve around some of the younger X-Men and students at the school

Kind of pissed

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Josh Schwartz, creator of Chuck and The OC, has been tabbed to write the next X-Men spinoff X-Men:First Class which will inject a next-gen sensibility into the series. It's going to revolve around some of the younger X-Men and students at the school

Kind of pissed
                        Uhh...in a word? Ew.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• X-Men High Musical is only a few steps away!

Ugh.

Comment

• NOOOOOO NOOOOO NO! God i hate Hollywood and all the stupid tweens who shell out money to see movies like this. We dont need a next gen X-men movie, the 3rd killed the franchise. Accept it and learn from it, walk away. Cant wait for The Dark knight remake with Uwe Boll directing and Chris Rock as the Joker.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• The musical, with the plot centering around a Mutant who has short term memory loss, so it plays from the climax to the beginning, AND he has to under go a surgery to erase a previous girlfriend he just broke up with while battling Venom so they can then create the venom spin off movie which will rack in over 80 million on opening weekend when they announce it too will be a musical. Um am i missing any trend or exploit here? They announced Pirates 4, hopefully it will be only slightly worse then 2 and 3. Oh and will smith is in it.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information