Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    Love both.. books AND movies, but there is no way the Harry Potter movie's are anywhere near the Lord of the Rings. Just no way. Acting, accuracy, everything. Lord of the Rings triolgy was something that comes along once every 30 years, like Star Wars.
    Im not even a big fan of the Star Wars movies, but i am a big fan of LOTR and I think HP > LOTR even before the new HP movie.


    Comment


    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      It's Twilight. Need I say more?
      Its a book... I'm sorry i enjoyed a piece of literature.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
        Its a book... I'm sorry i enjoyed a piece of literature.
        Literature?

        Comment


        • Literature definition per Merriam-Webster dictionary: "the production of literary work especially as an occupation."

          Now im pretty sure it fits that description

          Comment


          • ImBrotherCain definition per Merriam-Webster dictionary: "a packers fan with a 'literary' taste akin to that of a teenage girl"

            Now, I'm pretty sure that fits.
            Last edited by Bruce Banner; 11-23-2008, 10:43 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
              ImBrotherCain defintion per Merriam-Webster dictionary: "a packers fan with a 'literary' taste akin to that of a teenage girl"

              Now, I'm pretty sure that fits.
              I would say I am more a Red Sox fan than a Packer fan.... Just figured i would clarify

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                I would say I am more a Red Sox fan than a Packer fan.... Just figured i would clarify
                I know.

                just ******* with you.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                  I know.

                  just ******* with you.
                  I know i was just trying to come back with something unexpected lol

                  Comment


                  • My friend bought Last Days, the movie based on Kurt Cobain's last days before he killed himself. It was directed by Gus Van Sant who did such greats as Good Will Hunting and will actually cameo on entourage tonight. Anyway, I have never seen a worse movie in my entire life. It is the most horribly directed movie of all time. Has anyone else seen this??


                    Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

                    Steddy Ambition!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                      My friend bought Last Days, the movie based on Kurt Cobain's last days before he killed himself. It was directed by Gus Van Sant who did such greats as Good Will Hunting and will actually cameo on entourage tonight. Anyway, I have never seen a worse movie in my entire life. It is the most horribly directed movie of all time. Has anyone else seen this??
                      I hate Cobain so much I would shoot my own face off before i would watch that movie

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                        I hate Cobain so much I would shoot my own face off before i would watch that movie
                        i wished i was him 5 minutes into the movie and throughout


                        Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

                        Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                          I hate Cobain so much I would shoot my own face off before i would watch that movie
                          Goood god you like Twilight and hate Cobain. Ok seriously, you must be a 13 year old No Doubt fan girl. JK, but seriously, you might wanna sit the next few plays out.


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Goood god you like Twilight and hate Cobain. Ok seriously, you must be a 13 year old No Doubt fan girl. JK, but seriously, you might wanna sit the next few plays out.
                            Lol yea... im not helping my case. I wont get into the Cobain argument.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                              Lol yea... im not helping my case. I wont get into the Cobain argument.
                              Hey everyones entitled to their own opinion, just might wanna wait awhile to drop the cobain one after the twilight one tonight lol.


                              Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Hey everyones entitled to their own opinion, just might wanna wait awhile to drop the cobain one after the twilight one tonight lol.
                                This is why i just read and not post lol.... I just dig deeper and deeper

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information