• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    great movie! BASEketball!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Pshhhh you mean the Matrix right?
      The Matrix trilogy blew ass. I didn't really even like the first one that much.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The first Matrix was amazing. Awesome.

I previously thought it was just a cool action movie with slow motion, but after watching it recently and paying attention it is a great movie.

The second and third movies of the trilogy disappointed me heavily, though. After watching the original recently I put in the other two with high expectations and was very disappointed.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          The Matrix trilogy blew ass. I didn't really even like the first one that much.
          That was the joke bud.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

That was the joke bud.
            Your e-humor is lost on me. :P
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I just saw don't mess with Zohan or whatever...yea, I'd like 2 hours of my life back please

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                I just saw don't mess with Zohan or whatever...yea, I'd like 2 hours of my life back please
                I actually kind of liked it. I like it when movies can make me laugh for no apparent reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  Your e-humor is lost on me. :P
                  Im a family guy man remeber?

Originally posted by WMD
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    I actually kind of liked it. I like it when movies can make me laugh for no apparent reason.
                    as do I, and it had some ridiculous parts that made me laugh...but I've come to expect more from Adam Sandler in the form of stupid humor, it was just really boring and didn't have enough Sloan

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      I agree.(10 character minimum per post on this internet forum)
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        as do I, and it had some ridiculous parts that made me laugh...but I've come to expect more from Adam Sandler in the form of stupid humor, it was just really boring and didn't have enough Sloan
                        I too have been waiting for Sandler to deliver another epic comedy. Its looking more and more like that wont ever happen.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Happy Madison continues to make movies because of guys like me. I will never ever stoop so low as to see one of the spoof movies though.

Comment

I too have been waiting for Sandler to deliver another epic comedy. Its looking more and more like that wont ever happen.
                            yes, sadly the more he has "matured" the worse his films have gotten, with the exception of Big Daddy...his earliest movies were wins of monsterously epic proportions

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            Happy Madison continues to make movies because of guys like me. I will never ever stoop so low as to see one of the spoof movies though.
                            yes, I don't understand how those movies keep getting made...who goes to see them? I need to kill anyone who does.

Comment

He's too old to do it again. He can't pull off his great slacker comedy that he had in the 90s

Comment

• You Don't Mess With the Zohan was the equivalent of The Love Guru.

Careers utterly ******** the bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information