• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    TP loves weiner I guess
    I knew that that was coming.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      Even if you replaced ratface with hayden i still didn't think FSM was funny
      The above is trolling just so we have a post to refer to before we call someone a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        I knew that that was coming.
        Its ok TP, most of us kind of suspected anyways, this was just the confirmation really...:D
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          The above is trolling just so we have a post to refer to before we call someone a troll.
          your blind love for Kristen Bell is the only reason it is trolling...

BEN FOSTER SUCKS!

:)
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            uh huh? and why is that? to piss someone off? that sure sounds like trolling to me...next time, just keep your ******* mouth shut and talk about movies.

zomgz bantx! he liked FSM too! he must be echoing gonzo!

ZOMGZ! What is this, a conspiracy? Everyone liked FSM! I guess just because Gonzo said it, we all like it! OH MY GOD! this is incredible...Im really shocked.
            Its funny how you're so desperate and defensive. Yes people people like the movie, but did u not read the quote? That was almost word for word or do you choose to ignore it. Im done talking to someone who is in denial.

Comment

• Too much hate in this Movie Discussion Thread. It needs more love.

Comment

• Gonzo: There might be a VMars Movie coming up sometimes

Comment

• going to see role models tonight. i could use a laugh or 2 haha
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    Gonzo: There might be a VMars Movie coming up sometimes
                    ?

Comment

Even if you replaced ratface with hayden i still didn't think FSM was funny
                      You put Hayden in FSM and you get a godawful actress in a funny movie. No need for that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• but she would of been so much hotter, and i would of actually cared about them movie

Comment

• this thread gets too gross too quickly.
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Anyone else hate Keira Knightley's lower jaw protrusion???

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                              Gonzo: There might be a VMars Movie coming up sometimes
                              That has been the rumor for a while. God a hope it happens. Arrested Development and Veronica Mars movies actually happening would bump Inglorious Basterds and become my new most anticipated movies.

Comment

but she would of been so much hotter, and i would of actually cared about them movie
                                Good actresses make people care about movies, not good looking people. Otherwise I wouldn't want Hayden dead on Heroes or Alba smashed by a semi truck in every movie she's in.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information