Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
    True. I know a lot of people who love to have the cases, books, and all that crap.

Still, I'd rather download the 700 MB file off the net for free and not have to walk my lazy ass to the store and drop $30 on the DVD.
    dvd's are getting cheaper with hd and blue-ray out now :P

btw moses what program do u use to rip movies? cause i got all my dvd's burned and i want the movies on my new comp now

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
      dvd's are getting cheaper with hd and blue-ray out now :P

btw moses what program do u use to rip movies? cause i got all my dvd's burned and i want the movies on my new comp now
      I use DVD Shrink.
      http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/

Comment

• yeah, i have been making a collection on my external hard drive.

Funniest movie would be Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Comment

• I use the external harddrive as well. I really wish the ps3 would play avi files..but that doesn't look likely to ever happen...somewhat of a pain to convert avi to mp4...but 45 mins later i bring my hd downstairs on watch them on my 50 inch plasma. Personally I've learned this is the way to go.

As far as what Art is saying...it really is great...although somewhat time consuming about 1h and 30m for the whole process...but the whole case argument is stupid. By yourself a cd holding case with the little pouches...then just go to a dvd label site and download the cd label and print it off with a label maker....get 100 labels in a package with software for like 10 bucks...and then you have all of your movies labeled...if you have the time this is the best way to go about it....because downloading 700mb files...not only do you lose quality..but all your other stuff is lost like surround sound and such.

Comment

• Watched Lucky number Slevin and Stay (Ewan Mcgregor/Ryan Gossling) last night. One was rather predictable but, still very good. I'd reccommend both.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• just got apocalypto, i now pronounce u chuck n larry, harry potter order of the phoenix :D

Comment

• ok so i just saw the trailer for southland tales, from the director of donnie darko, and it looks as tho it could be a pretty kick ass movie, anyone elses thoughts on this?

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  ok so i just saw the trailer for southland tales, from the director of donnie darko, and it looks as tho it could be a pretty kick ass movie, anyone elses thoughts on this?
                  Accordingly, it was redone after it got raped by critics at Cannes last year. My thoughts are Richard Kelly made the movie to make fun of how bad Hollywood has become. Seriously, the movie sucked and it stars Seann William Scott in a drama but also Dwayne Johnson, Jon Lovitz, Cheri Oteri, Kevin Smith (for Scott, Oteri, Lovitz and him not for a drama), and Justin Timberlake.

Terrible Cast
                  Terrible Movie
                  +Richard Kelly

Farce of Hollywood?

I think so.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• i really wanna see this movie

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      i really wanna see this movie
                      2 Weeks till the epic return from hell of the Coen Awesomes and what have you.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Accordingly, it was redone after it got raped by critics at Cannes last year. My thoughts are Richard Kelly made the movie to make fun of how bad Hollywood has become. Seriously, the movie sucked and it stars Seann William Scott in a drama but also Dwayne Johnson, Jon Lovitz, Cheri Oteri, Kevin Smith (for Scott, Oteri, Lovitz and him not for a drama), and Justin Timberlake.

Terrible Cast
                        Terrible Movie
                        +Richard Kelly

Farce of Hollywood?

I think so.

That is a terrible cast. The wiki article says that Justin Timberlake and Mandy Moore are also in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          That is a terrible cast. The wiki article says that Justin Timberlake and Mandy Moore are also in it.
                          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405336/

not only them but Will Sasso too!

Comment

• I mean honestly you have a cast with The Rock, Stifler, Vampire Slayer, to pop singers and a cast member of a 2nd rate comedy-variety show. Who the hell put that cast together?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              I mean honestly you have a cast with The Rock, Stifler, Vampire Slayer, to pop singers and a cast member of a 2nd rate comedy-variety show. Who the hell put that cast together?
                              Shalimar Reodica, whose credits include Malibu's Most Wanted and The Adventures Of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3D!

Comment

• sharkboy and lavagirl lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information