No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent night, deadly night 2 has to be one of the best bad movies ive ever seen. I recommend it.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I got Fargo for 5 bucks in the Wal Mart bin, I was surprised to find it there.

Also, at a different store I picked up Ace Ventura, Superbad, and Hot Fuzz for 4 bucks a piece.

Comment

• I just watched Tropic Thunder and meh.....I felt like it had so much potential and didn't quite live up to it. I did think of a funny alternate ending though that would set the movie up nicely for a sequel. At the end where Ben Stiller and RD Jr. are talking on the bridge and Ben Stiller goes back to be with his son and the Vietcom(or whatever it is) and he tells RD Jr. to tell everyone his story, I thought that they should have flown away and RD Jr. would then write a book about the story, which would then be turned into a movie....sort of like Tropic Thunder was created.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
          I just watched Tropic Thunder and meh.....I felt like it had so much potential and didn't quite live up to it. I did think of a funny alternate ending though that would set the movie up nicely for a sequel. At the end where Ben Stiller and RD Jr. are talking on the bridge and Ben Stiller goes back to be with his son and the Vietcom(or whatever it is) and he tells RD Jr. to tell everyone his story, I thought that they should have flown away and RD Jr. would then write a book about the story, which would then be turned into a movie....sort of like Tropic Thunder was created.
          My favorite part of that movie.....

You say 'Listen here, Lance'... Lance? What the f*ck did I just hear? Lance?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
            I got Fargo for 5 bucks in the Wal Mart bin, I was surprised to find it there.

Also, at a different store I picked up Ace Ventura, Superbad, and Hot Fuzz for 4 bucks a piece.
            As many of you know Fargo is my favorite movie of all time, so good for you Roy

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              My favorite part of that movie.....

You say 'Listen here, Lance'... Lance? What the f*ck did I just hear? Lance?
              LMAO http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ridzijv9bFc

Comment

• I felt that the problem with Tropic Thunder was that it kinda slipped into what it was making fun of. It became an over the top action movie with comedy instead of the other way around. It had some good moments but not enough of em.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                  Have you ever seen Reservoir Dogs?
                  guy is nuts! hes so out of the loop its not even funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                    I just watched Tropic Thunder and meh.....I felt like it had so much potential and didn't quite live up to it. I did think of a funny alternate ending though that would set the movie up nicely for a sequel. At the end where Ben Stiller and RD Jr. are talking on the bridge and Ben Stiller goes back to be with his son and the Vietcom(or whatever it is) and he tells RD Jr. to tell everyone his story, I thought that they should have flown away and RD Jr. would then write a book about the story, which would then be turned into a movie....sort of like Tropic Thunder was created.
                    If you listen to the serious DVD commentary, you realize how much effort went into writing that movie, it really makes you appreciate the humor more.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                      guy is nuts! hes so out of the loop its not even funny.
                      ...I thought watching Pulp Fiction was going to make me feel better. Now I feel like a hermit crab minus the crab.

Comment

• Watched transporter 3 last night and................HATED it, way over the top pretty slow IMO, and the driving scene was terrible.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                          Watched transporter 3 last night and................HATED it, way over the top pretty slow IMO, and the driving scene was terrible.
                          When the first two are terrible, the third one is bound for failure as well.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            When the first two are terrible, the third one is bound for failure as well.
                            The first 2 were better than the 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                              The first 2 were better than the 3rd.
                              Is that really an accomplishment to be proud of?
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                                Is that really an accomplishment to be proud of?
                                I meant to say "The third one is worse than the the first two." (which means the same thing but implies something different.)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information