No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That scene when the dad freaks out after shooting everyone in the car I found to be pretty laughable, and there were a few other parts in the store i remeber saying "whhhhaaaaaat?"

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The new Punisher movie is horrifically bad. The one person I recognized in the movie was Wayne Knight.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        The new Punisher movie is horrifically bad. The one person I recognized in the movie was Wayne Knight.
        From the commercials i didnt like the new actor to play Thomas Jane.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Your favorite scene list is brilliant Fisch. My favorite thing to do as a teenager was sing Berserker for everyone. When I started partying people loved my Berserker performances ever more. I think next Halloween I will dress up as Olaf. The rest of this list is brilliant too. great ******* scenes all around. I remember never having heard of Magnolia before and then flipping channels only to start watching that scene about a quarter way through, after the first coincidence, and I was ******* hooked. It single handidly started my Paul Thomas Anderson loved and this was before I really got into film. The Rahad Jackson scene is also nothing short of phenomenal. Great choices.

Comment

• Am i the only one who thinks the mist ending was really not that unpredictable and it is really just overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              Am i the only one who thinks the mist ending was really not that unpredictable and it is really just overrated
              Yes :(

I always love a good **** you to the audience. The great thing about the ending was I am sure most people who say the movie in theatres did not recomend it to anyone else and I am sure Darabont had to fight like a ***** to keep that ending in. I also say the movie before hearing anything about it though so the end came as a huge suprise.

Comment

• i never thought it was a big surprise. Thats how Horror movies usually end imo. There is no Happy End. There were 3 options imo: He gets killed which wouldve been ultra lame, they just fade out or they do what they did. Never thought it was that bad of a **** you. Not after ******* tentacles rip apart a person

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                  i never thought it was a big surprise. Thats how Horror movies usually end imo. There is no Happy End. There were 3 options imo: He gets killed which wouldve been ultra lame, they just fade out or they do what they did. Never thought it was that bad of a **** you. Not after ******* tentacles rip apart a person

Comment

• http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...panese-trailer

Terminator Salvation trailer. I'm looking forward to it, should be interesting at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...panese-trailer

Terminator Salvation trailer. I'm looking forward to it, should be interesting at least.
                      McG (the name is actually prounced Mac G, WTF) = Epic ******* fail. What a terrible ******* choice of a director. It pisses me off that McG's ****** ******* movies make tons of money because of dumb ***** who go to movies and then he gets to direct **** like Terminator. The man has almost as little ******* talent as Michael Bay. Normally I will just let ****** movies that make tons of many go, I mean people like what people like and I won't judge them for that. When Mc ******* G continues to make garbage ******* films, has a prententious **** name, and just all around sucks at life and still gets to direct a Terminator movie that is where I draw the ******* line. **** McG and **** Terminator: Salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        McG (the name is actually prounced Mac G, WTF) = Epic ******* fail. What a terrible ******* choice of a director. It pisses me off that McG's ****** ******* movies make tons of money because of dumb ***** who go to movies and then he gets to direct **** like Terminator. The man has almost as little ******* talent as Michael Bay. Normally I will just let ****** movies that make tons of many go, I mean people like what people like and I won't judge them for that. When Mc ******* G continues to make garbage ******* films, has a prententious **** name, and just all around sucks at life and still gets to direct a Terminator movie that is where I draw the ******* line. **** McG and **** Terminator: Salvation.
                        oh........ok. well I'm thrown off.

Comment

• Why did I think Nolan was directing the new Terminators?

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            Why did I think Nolan was directing the new Terminators?
                            Because Bale is in T4 I suppose.

Comment

I've never seen an interview with McG, but i really hope he talks in the third person. He seems like a producer who suggests inane **** because "that's what sells movies".

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

well i guess im a genius then for kinda expecting it. or i just dont see alot of horror movies

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information