No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always enjoyed the Band of Brothers series. More than I did Saving Private Ryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      What are some good movies, for WWII. I am going to be at home for break and want to uh get movies from the internet legally.

Got a list
      eh its not WWII but its war black hawk down i really liked it

Comment

What are some good movies, for WWII. I am going to be at home for break and want to uh get movies from the internet legally.

Got a list
        You could watch The Thin Red Line, one of the most boring movies I've ever watched.

Saving Private Ryan is a classic and one the more highly regarded WWII movies.

Band of Brothers is sort of like a movie and it's very good from what I hear but I haven't been able to watch it yet.

Schindler's List has been reviewed as one of the greatest films of all-time.

Enemy At The Gates is a personal favourite.

That's a few off the top of my head. I'm not really into war-genre movies but that's a good start if you haven't explored the genre very much.

Comment

• Have Ryan, Band of Brothers,

Enemy at the Gates is that the movie about the Russian Sniper.

Comment

Have Ryan, Band of Brothers,

Enemy at the Gates is that the movie about the Russian Sniper.
            Yes, and it's definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it. Jude Law (protag) and Ed Harris (antag) are the two main characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              Lions for Lambs is good if you like a movie with a lot of dialogue that makes you think. Not much action, but I enjoyed it.

Edit: 1,000 replies. Nice.
              On Saturday went and watched Lions. Has a great story line involving 3 different stories that of course tie up in the end. Redford with the college student made me really think.

Also saw Beowolf like everyone else said you are paying for the insane 3D visuals.
              Originally posted by STARHEATHER
              the only hot actreeses are adult
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
              Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and the Life Aquatic for the first time last night. Amazing movies.

Comment

• I think Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang has been greatly overrated but, I did like it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• I like that movie. I thought it was pretty good. I don't know what u mean by overated. Unless your talking about the papers over rating it. Like Smoking Aces, all the papers said it was crazy and ******* amazing. Remeber the commericals, when i saw it I was like hmmm thats all, it was okay, didn't like it didn't hate it.

Comment

• Overrated amongst a great deal of people that saw it. Before seeing it I heard this was a must see...one of the best movies ever from tons of people. It really has quite the cult following...kind of like the Boondock Saints. Another movie I like but, believe is overrated by a great deal of people. Just my opinion, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Overrated amongst a great deal of people that saw it. Before seeing it I heard this was a must see...one of the best movies ever from tons of people. It really has quite the cult following...kind of like the Boondock Saints. Another movie I like but, believe is overrated by a great deal of people. Just my opinion, though.
                        Boondock Saints is the definition of a "fun" movie. It may not be cinematic brilliance, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Plus, everybody loves the feeling of introducing an "underground, but awesome" movie to a friend which is a big reason for its popularity.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Kill

I just found this wiki article about "Righteous Kill" when looking through De Niro's filmography. Didn't know anything about it until now. But while reading through it I was getting pumped, I mean I saw the names Robert DeNiro (Awesome), Al Pacino (Awesome), Donnie Walhberg(Good), John Leguizamo (Good), then all of a sudden Curtis "50 cent" Jackson(Now flaccid with disappointment).

Comment

• Godamn. I cant wait for December 14. I think thats when Juno comes out, along with I Am Legend, and I think Bourne Ultimatum comes out that week. All 3 movies I NEED to watch.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                              Godamn. I cant wait for December 14. I think thats when Juno comes out, along with I Am Legend, and I think Bourne Ultimatum comes out that week. All 3 movies I NEED to watch.
                              Bourne Ultimatum is already out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
                                Bourne Ultimatum is already out...
                                He must mean on DVD.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information