No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far The Wrestler is such a ******* great movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      So far The Wrestler is such a ******* great movie.
      where did you get that ****?
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Im going to go see it tomorrow :)

Also, the Truman Show is on TV, I really love that movie, such a cool concept

Comment

• Watch In Bruges and Burn After Reading last night. 2 very dark movies where everyone dies. I really loved In Bruges though.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Watch In Bruges and Burn After Reading last night. 2 very dark movies where everyone dies. I really loved In Bruges though.
            I know it's been mentioned a lot lately but, have you seen Layer Cake? Pure awesomeness. I'm sure you'd like that one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• I saw "Valkyrie" yesterday. I understand why some of the critics were bitching about this movie, but I still liked it.
              Last edited by MaxV; 12-28-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Gran Torino=Awesomess on a grand scale...

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  I know it's been mentioned a lot lately but, have you seen Layer Cake? Pure awesomeness. I'm sure you'd like that one.
                  Haven't seen it. I'll throw it on my Netfliz queue.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Please tell me how you got this it's not playing anywhere around me.

Comment

• I just finished The Wrestler. It is my new favorite movie of the year. I said it earlier on IRC, Mickey Rourke as the Ram is this years Daniel Planview except with a heart of goldf. Such a touching movie and because I know so much about the wrestling industry and the movie portrayed the industry so brilliantly and accuratly I was left stunned by the end of it. Fantastic film that I recomend everyone check out.

Time now for Benjamin Button and then hopefully I can watch Slumdog Millionaire and Revolutionary Road in the next few days.

Comment

• Wrestler was so, so good. God. Being hopelessly obsessed with that business the way I am, its just, man, that was a good movie.

Comment

• i hate wrestling but i might check out the movie
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I don't know if this one has been posted yet(and don't feel like looking besides this page :) ), but here is the trailer for Gomorrah:

Gomorrah Trailer

it looks like the ****

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                              i hate wrestling but i might check out the movie
                              I'm also pretty lukewarm on wrestling, but it's Aronofsky, so I have to give it a serious look.

Comment

• I'm definitely going to check 'The Wrestler' out. I'm a big wrestling mark so I reckon I'll enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information