No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gran tirino was a cool movie the end was a little eh but overall its a real cool movie lol very funny
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
      gran tirino was a cool movie the end was a little eh but overall its a real cool movie lol very funny
      Gran torino is great, a little predictable but still a great watch non the less

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Watch In Bruges and Burn After Reading last night. 2 very dark movies where everyone dies. I really loved In Bruges though.
        Spoiler warning anyone?
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
          Spoiler warning anyone?
          yeah he probably should of put one in...thats a bit of a dick move
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
            I don't know if this one has been posted yet(and don't feel like looking besides this page :) ), but here is the trailer for Gomorrah:

Gomorrah Trailer

it looks like the ****
            "The ****" is correct. That looks bad ass.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I need to see Doubt, Rev Road, and Reader. Then ill put out a top 20 personal fav list of 08, and the commie award nominations.

Comment

• Has anyone seen The Spirit? I've heard bad things from critics but that can't be with Sam Jackson as the bad guy!

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• i am currently watching the wrestler and its pretty cool so far but man everyone has to see this movie just because of the fact marissa tomei is naked and sooooo sexy in this movie i love it
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

• I know it's old, but what does everyone think of "28 Days Later"? I saw it for the first time tonight.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      I know it's old, but what does everyone think of "28 Days Later"? I saw it for the first time tonight.
                      i like that movie since you just saw it check out 28weeks later just as good
                      Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                        i am currently watching the wrestler and its pretty cool so far but man everyone has to see this movie just because of the fact marissa tomei is naked and sooooo sexy in this movie i love it
                        Idk, i got to see her with PSH in BTDKYD, can it possibly get any better than that?
                        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• i dont know what psh or btdkyd means
                          Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• Rev Road was decent, albeit disappointing.

Comment

• PSH probably means Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Phillip Seymour Hoffman in Before the Devil Knows Youre Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information