• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    Phillip Seymour Hoffman in Before the Devil Knows Youre Dead
    I was just about to guess that.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• 28 days later was a great movie, wasnt very scary. 28 weeks later had some pretty ****** up parts in it.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Such a good song.

And theres no spoilers or anything in that for people who care. Although I wouldnt read the comments to the video if you havent seen it.

And dear god please dont let this start another 3 page trend of posting youtube videos. I just want people to hear this song. It will surely be nominated for a Commie Award! :p

Comment

• ok i just finished the wrestler and im pissed the way it ended lol but it was awesome at the same time and i have to say i love that movie.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            28 days later was a great movie, wasnt very scary. 28 weeks later had some pretty ****** up parts in it.
            Danny Boyle has a good shot to win Best Director this year for Slumdog Millionaire. Hard to believe it is the same director.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• A Beautiful Mind is on TCM right now. Not my first time watching it or anything, but I just wanted to point out that Jennifer Connelly is the finest thing ever. EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                i am currently watching the wrestler and its pretty cool so far but man everyone has to see this movie just because of the fact marissa tomei is naked and sooooo sexy in this movie i love it
                And she loves short, stocky, quirky, bald men.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                  ok i just finished the wrestler and im pissed the way it ended lol but it was awesome at the same time and i have to say i love that movie.
                  I loved the ending. The more I have thought about it the more I think it is perfect. It also in my mind corfirms what I think happened to the Ram.

Comment

• Just watched Slumdog Millionaire and it is such a good movie. I really enjoyed every second of it. The comparisons to City of God are not unfounded. Without a doubt the best movie I have seen in awhile and one of the year's best.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      28 days later was a great movie, wasnt very scary. 28 weeks later had some pretty ****** up parts in it.
                      28 Days Later >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 28 Weeks Later.

The only 'scary' parts in 28 Weeks Later was at the beginning.. and the camera work was so jumpy with quick cuts and everything, I couldn't tell what was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mockie
                        Anybody see this documentary yet? The best I've ever seen.

You can stream it free here: http://blip.tv/file/1356143

Let me know what you think.
                        From the thread he made earlier. Absolutely brilliant documentary. Brilliant.

Comment

• I'm in the middle of watching 'The Beach' after just finishing the novel and I'm definitely enjoying it. Leonardo DiCaprio is easily my fav actor going around at the moment and even from a young age you could tell he was going to be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            28 Days Later >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 28 Weeks Later.

The only 'scary' parts in 28 Weeks Later was at the beginning.. and the camera work was so jumpy with quick cuts and everything, I couldn't tell what was going on.
                            I have to throw in the Subway scene as being pretty scary. I agree that the first was an all around better movie, it just wasnt very scary.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Doubt was good, albeit a bit droll.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                                I'm in the middle of watching 'The Beach' after just finishing the novel and I'm definitely enjoying it. Leonardo DiCaprio is easily my fav actor going around at the moment and even from a young age you could tell he was going to be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information