No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Gran Torino last night and it was not what I expected. It was awesome and hilarious but definitely not what I expected.

Comment

• I've heard that other than the acting of Clint Eastwood that the rest of the actors in Gran Torino were horrible/laughable.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        I've heard that other than the acting of Clint Eastwood that the rest of the actors in Gran Torino were horrible/laughable.
        John Carroll Lynch is a terrific actor and I will hurt anyone who thinks otherwise!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          John Carroll Lynch is a terrific actor and I will hurt anyone who thinks otherwise!

So you married Norm Son-Of-A Gunderson?

If any IRCers remember last week I was known as FischCarrollLynch

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            I've heard that other than the acting of Clint Eastwood that the rest of the actors in Gran Torino were horrible/laughable.
            You hear from idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              I enjoyed him in Big Love.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• i just got Tropic THunder from Netflix.....

hopefully it will brighten my day, after seeing that Dick Jauron was gonna stay as the Bills HC

Comment

• I have The Wrestler on my computer but am too lazy to watch it on my computer. Looks like I'm waiting for DVD

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    I have The Wrestler on my computer but am too lazy to watch it on my computer. Looks like I'm waiting for DVD
                    It's good. Like, really good. How big is your computer screen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      It's good. Like, really good. How big is your computer screen?
                      17 inches i think. It's not the size of the screen. It's sitting at the computer without getting distracted

Comment

• I saw "7 Pounds" the night of the 28th. Really, a great movie.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Just came back from watching Changeling. Great movie. I also watched Gone Baby Gone a few days ago, so I'm not even letting my 5 year old sister out the house.
                          Last edited by Paul; 12-30-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Just came back from watching Changeling. Great movie. I also watched Gone Baby Gone a few days ago, so I'm not even letting my 5 year old sister out the house.
                            yay fellow Changeling fan!

And yes, Gone Baby Gone is good too.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Just got back from the Wrestler, great flick!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                I saw "7 Pounds" the night of the 28th. Really, a great movie.
                                It was way too convoluted

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information