Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Kill

I just found this wiki article about "Righteous Kill" when looking through De Niro's filmography. Didn't know anything about it until now. But while reading through it I was getting pumped, I mean I saw the names Robert DeNiro (Awesome), Al Pacino (Awesome), Donnie Walhberg(Good), John Leguizamo (Good), then all of a sudden Curtis "50 cent" Jackson(Now flaccid with disappointment).
    Eh, I assume 50 Cent could be good in a minor role as a goon or something.. as long as John Leguizamo is the head villain.. He's got a naturally slimy personality. He was great as Benny Blanco.

Comment

• saw this movie last night, funny movie, great cast, entertaining the whole way through, defenitly recommended any1 to watch this movie.

Comment

• I think i'm going to see No Country For Old Men this weekend. Tommy Lee Jones+The Coen Brothers=Must see movie

Comment

• Being a big Hitman video game fan. Hitman is a must see for me.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
            Being a big Hitman video game fan. Hitman is a must see for me.
            Looks horrible in my opinion. Then again I hate most action movies

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              Looks horrible in my opinion. Then again I hate most action movies
              I originally thought the same about Resident Evil when them movies were first coming out, but somehow I like them.
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                Being a big Hitman video game fan. Hitman is a must see for me.
                Same. I heard it is actually pretty good, for fans of the game anyway. I just want them to make a new game already!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  Same. I heard it is actually pretty good, for fans of the game anyway. I just want them to make a new game already!
                  Well im glad your hearing its good. Now its making me want to see it even more. And as far as a new game. Im in the same boat you are I need a new fix of Hitman.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• finally saw american gangster last night and it was pretty good. the life aquatic is a hysterical movie whoever mentioned it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post

saw this movie last night, funny movie, great cast, entertaining the whole way through, defenitly recommended any1 to watch this movie.
                      The most underrated movie of all time. Dave Chappelle as the disco cabbie was hilarious. Paul Rudd was great as Kevin. Christina Ricci and Jay Mohr were hilarious. Cameo by the awesome Elvis Costello. One of my favorites. It got terrible reviews from critics, but a personal guilty pleasure of mine.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I saw No Country today, and I thought it was great. Like Brodeur it was probably my favorite of the year at this point.

Comment

• I saw Chuck and Larry the other night and admit it's a lot funnier than I expected. Granted I hit it on the nose when thinking it was going to be a 2 hour *** joke but they seemed to keep it fresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            I saw No Country today, and I thought it was great. Like Brodeur it was probably my favorite of the year at this point.
                            I can't wait to see this movie. Like i said earlier

The Coen Brothers+Tommy Lee Jones=Brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I can't wait to see this movie. Like i said earlier

The Coen Brothers+Tommy Lee Jones=Brilliant
                              The Coen Brothers + Anyone - Tom Hanks = Brilliant.

The only thing good about Ladykillers was JK Simmons.

and Juno is coming out Dec. 5th I believe.

Anyone besides me think Dustin Hoffman's performance as Raymond Babbitt in Rainman was among the top five characters of all time?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I can't wait for I am Legend to come out. It looks real good IMO.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information