No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Button again, and I think I like it less....a lot less. It's an okay, cute movie...

Comment

• I just finished up Revolutionary Road and I loved it. It is such a great story and character piece. I also loved how it sort of examined relationships. I don't think it will take home any awards and by no means is it my favorite Mendes but I still really enjoyed it.

Comment

• anyone want to enlighten me on why they thought Taxi Driver was a great movie? I think De Niro did a great job acting wise, but movie plot wise and all around id have to agree with thule who posted here way back about taxi driver

Comment

• Was Appaloosa any good? I never bothered to see it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I'm pretty disappointed in this year's movies so far...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              I'm pretty disappointed in this year's movies so far...
              u shouldnt be there were some great ones

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                u shouldnt be there were some great ones
                Well obv. there were great movies, but when compared to years past, it's just not a great crop IMO

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                  Well obv. there were great movies, but when compared to years past, it's just not a great crop IMO
                  I strongly disagree. There have been so many movies this year that have been fantastic. However, I will say that the really good movies this year are getting much less promotion and marketing then previous years. In fact, I love the movies from this year much more then last year.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• This year has been very good. Much more depth than last year, which was top heavy.

Ive loved this years movies.

You wanna talk about bad crops of movies, this one isnt even close to being as bad as some of the 2002-2006 years

Comment

• What Are Everyones Top 10 Movies Of This Year??????
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Ill tell you once i see Reader and Doubt.

Comment

• are they supposed to be great movies or something i have never heard of them
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

• Yes. They are.

The Reader has Ralph Fiennes and Kate Winslet

Doubt has Meryl Streep, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Adams, and Viola Davis whos scene apparently steals the show.

Comment

• im going to have to check them out
                              Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                                What Are Everyones Top 10 Movies Of This Year??????
                                Now? Keeping in mind that even though I finally watched Rev Road and The Wrestler, I still havent seen heavy hitters like Doubt, The Reader, and Synecdoche, New York. but atm it probably looks something like this:

1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
                                2. In Bruges
                                3. Slumdog Millionaire
                                4. Revolutionary Road
                                5. Che
                                6. The Wrestler
                                7. The Dark Knight
                                8. Burn After Reading
                                9. Milk
                                10. Choke (ok, its probably actually Gran Torino if we are going by BEST, but Choke was just so much more lovable...)

keep in mind that is extremely rough and I am in the process of catching up on all the late year releases.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information