Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'd call it good/great but, not brilliant. But, I def. liked it. Just my two cents.

    Another good movie that I finally got around to seeing...The Assassination of Jesse James. I bought it months ago and I actually caught it in on HBO today. ha. I have too many movies for my own good, I suppose but, I'm glad I decided to watch it. Pitt, Casey, and Mr. Rockwell...awesome. Casey isnt your typical actor...a unique talent, who is great in everything, in an unconventional way. The critics werent all kind to this one but, I def. enjoyed it. Not for everyone given the duration or even the subject matter but, I was into it and yeah it was long but, didnt seem all that long in my eyes.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • TAOJJBTCRF was one of my fav movies last year, loved it.




      Comment


      • My Top Few Movies of '08:

        1. Slumdog Millionarie
        2. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
        3. Batman: The Dark Knight
        4. Milk
        5. The Wrestler

        I haven't seen Rev Road, The Reader, Doubt, or Gran Torino yet....
        Last edited by adschofield; 01-04-2009, 10:43 PM.



        sig by BoneKrusher

        Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
          My Top Few Movies of '08:

          1. Slumdog Millionarie
          2. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
          3. Batman Returns
          4. Milk
          5. The Wrestler

          I haven't seen Rev Road, The Reader, Doubt, or Gran Torino yet....
          Isnt it amazing how they made Michelle Pfeiffer seem like 15 years younger? Great effects.




          Comment


          • Originally posted by comahan View Post
            Isnt it amazing how they made Michelle Pfeiffer seem like 15 years younger? Great effects.
            Haha...It's late...



            sig by BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              I just watched little miss sunshine on usa. Such a great movie. Brilliant.
              i really liked it actually, my gf sat me down and kinda forced me to watch it and i actually enjoyed it.

              Comment


              • i liked little miss sunshine lol steve carell was cool in it
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                  i liked little miss sunshine lol steve carell was cool in it
                  yeah i thought he did a good job in that role.

                  Comment


                  • Has anyone else realized that Ben Stiller plays the same character in Heavyweights and Dodgeball?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      Has anyone else realized that Ben Stiller plays the same character in Heavyweights and Dodgeball?
                      I always try to tell my friends that but most have yet to see heavy weights. Maybe their the same character, dodgeball was a prequel, he went to fat camp to get his career bck on top, then gave up and went back to being fat.


                      Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        I always try to tell my friends that but most have yet to see heavy weights. Maybe their the same character, dodgeball was a prequel, he went to fat camp to get his career bck on top, then gave up and went back to being fat.
                        Agreed. Heavy weights is a funny movie
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                        John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          I always try to tell my friends that but most have yet to see heavy weights. Maybe their the same character, dodgeball was a prequel, he went to fat camp to get his career bck on top, then gave up and went back to being fat.
                          Heavy weights is a classic, anyone who hasnt seen that movie is crazy lol.

                          ....never put twinkies on your pizza.

                          Comment


                          • I heart Heavy Weights. One of my favs still to this day.



                            "Bears looooove honey"

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • It's the new year and all, so I felt posting my most anticipated films for 09.

                              1. Ashecliffe (Marty and Leo once again)
                              2. I Love You, Man (Jason Segal and Paul Rudd, enough said)
                              3. Inglrouius Bastards
                              4. Public Enemies (Sick Sick Cast)
                              5. Green Zone
                              6. Up (Disney Pixar's follow up to Wall-E)
                              7. Sherlock Holmes (Can't wait to see how RDJ in this one)
                              8. The Road
                              9. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (Heath Ledger's last film)
                              10. The Watchmen (Not as excited about this one as others are, but I'll still check it out)
                              Last edited by Paul; 01-05-2009, 02:34 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                It's the new year and all, so I felt posting my my most anticipated films for 09.

                                1. Ashecliffe (Marty and Leo once again)
                                2. I Love You, Man (Jason Segal and Paul Rudd, enough said)
                                3. Inglrouius Bastards
                                4. Public Enemies (Sick Sick Cast)
                                5. Green Zone
                                6. Up (Disney Pixar's follow up to Wall-E)
                                7. Sherlock Holmes (Can't wait to see how RDJ in this one)
                                8. The Road
                                9. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (Heath Ledger's last film)
                                10. The Watchmen (Not as excited about this one as others are, but I'll still check it out)
                                first time i heard of a lot of these but after checking out the brief descriptions on imdb, all of these look to be great!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information