Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    Please to explain?
    They showed us a bunch of animated movie trailers and we had to say which ones we liked. They also had us read a few lines of dialogue.

    Comment


    • That sounds...important

      by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

      Comment


      • so i just got done watching wall-e and it was cool
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

        John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

        Comment


        • So which movie executive looked at the movie Without a Paddle and said "You know what, this needs a direct to video sequel"...?


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            So which movie executive looked at the movie Without a Paddle and said "You know what, this needs a direct to video sequel"...?
            A brilliant one. Squirrels + keg = comedy gold.

            Comment


            • Saw TCCOBB tonight and loved it. I can see some of the "Forrest Gump" influences in the movie but I never thought they were on the same level as far as the story went and how it was presented.

              Didn't really feel like a 2 1/2 hour movie or whatever it was either. Now I have to catch up with you guys on Milk, Slumdog, Gran Torino, etc...I can see though why Pitt is getting all the hype for the Oscar.


              Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

              Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

              Comment


              • Ive seen Slumdog today. I loved it. really a great movie

                Comment


                • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                  Ive seen Slumdog today. I loved it. really a great movie
                  saw it last night, really awesome. The ending was predictable, but overall a fantastic movie. Especially because I have been to India, it was pretty cool to see.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                    This. I watched it for the first time a few weeks ago. It was ******* awesome. The accents were annoying at first, but then you just get so into the movie, you really don't give a ****. Although I'm going to maintain it would have been better if *****SPOILER*********
                    I'm glad people are talking about this movie, I saw it a couple weeks back and thought it was very interesting. Definitely want to see it again though, it was like 2am when I saw it so that may have been why.

                    I personally had an idea about the twist, but it wasn't really what I thought it would be.

                    Viggo is the **** though, love what he does. A History of Violence is also a very good movie IMO>


                    Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                      Ive seen Slumdog today. I loved it. really a great movie
                      Is it very long? I'm asking because I'm deciding on Frost/Nixon and Slumdog for tonight.


                      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        saw it last night, really awesome. The ending was predictable, but overall a fantastic movie. Especially because I have been to India, it was pretty cool to see.
                        i also wanted to hear the next question and the next story.

                        Slumdog is 1 hour and 50 minutes 55 if u count the bollywood dancing in the end

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          i also wanted to hear the next question and the next story.

                          Slumdog is 1 hour and 50 minutes 55 if u count the bollywood dancing in the end
                          haha the bollywood was classic.....seriously if u ever go to india, the absolute only things u will ever find on TV are cricket, news, and cheesy bollywood music videos hahah.....both me and my friend who also went to India cracked up right when we saw that.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            I'm glad people are talking about this movie, I saw it a couple weeks back and thought it was very interesting. Definitely want to see it again though, it was like 2am when I saw it so that may have been why.

                            I personally had an idea about the twist, but it wasn't really what I thought it would be.

                            Viggo is the **** though, love what he does. A History of Violence is also a very good movie IMO>
                            Viggo is quite possibly my favorite actor right now. He's gonna be in The Road which I am very excited about.

                            ^A Bonekrusher production^
                            #15
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                            Comment


                            • Watched Romeo Is Bleeding... Pretty good film with Gary Oldman some of y'all might want to check it out.
                              Whats up buttercup!

                              Comment


                              • Viggo is awesome. Hes very good in Appaloosa too.




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information