Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I liked The Prestige better than The Illusionist, but I liked The Illusionist's ending better lol

    Comment


    • I thought they were both good. I preferred The Prestige. I found it to be much more rewatchable when they were both on HBO 24/7 for about 4 months. Illusionist is a real solid 1 time watch though.

      But yea, loved Prestige.




      Comment


      • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
        I liked The Prestige better than The Illusionist, but I liked The Illusionist's ending better lol
        Perhaps you liked the Illusionist's ending better because it reminded you of your sig...
        .......

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
          Perhaps you liked the Illusionist's ending better because it reminded you of your sig...
          Well Prestige has a mindfuck ending as well in the same mold, but yeah I see where you're coming from lol it is really similar to my sig's ending. Although the movie in my sig is a hundred times better overall and with the ending.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
            Well Prestige has a mindfuck ending as well in the same mold, but yeah I see where you're coming from lol it is really similar to my sig's ending. Although the movie in my sig is a hundred times better overall and with the ending.
            I agree 1000% because it is the best movie ever made:)
            .......

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
              Well Prestige has a mindfuck ending as well in the same mold, but yeah I see where you're coming from lol it is really similar to my sig's ending. Although the movie in my sig is a hundred times better overall and with the ending.
              Prestige really isn't a mind **** movie per se, just a unique twist onthe genre.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • I'm doing this type of question for the second time today, but...

                The Empire Strikes Back is on Spike. Best Star Wars episode - agree or disagree? I agree.

                by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                Comment


                • I'm going to see Bride Wars now. I'll have a review later tonight

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    I'm doing this type of question for the second time today, but...

                    The Empire Strikes Back is on Spike. Best Star Wars episode - agree or disagree? I agree.
                    Best movie ever.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      I'm doing this type of question for the second time today, but...

                      The Empire Strikes Back is on Spike. Best Star Wars episode - agree or disagree? I agree.
                      OBVIOUSLY ITZ RETURN OF THE SITH OR WHATEVER #3 WAZ!

                      Hayden Christiansen is SUCH A HOTTIE!

                      Return of the Jedi for me. I saw them all when I was like 10 and I remember hating when Luke got his hand cut off for some reason, and it kind of stuck with me.

                      Comment


                      • Return of the Jedi > Empire.

                        Ewoks and Jabba ftw!!!

                        and Luke's hand was cut off in Empire, not Return of the Jedi.

                        Comment


                        • I used to think Return of the Jedi, what with the forcefulness of the conclusion of the trilogy. But Strikes Back is simply a better movie all around.

                          by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                          Comment


                          • Yep, you've got to love Return of the Jedi because of the ending, but really it's hard to argue that it's better overall than The Empire Strikes Back.

                            Comment


                            • Empire for me.




                              Comment


                              • Perhaps a more interesting discussion is which prequel episode is better - the lesser of three evils. And here I pick Episode 3. Again, forcefulness of conclusion.

                                by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information