No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked The Prestige better than The Illusionist, but I liked The Illusionist's ending better lol

Comment

• I thought they were both good. I preferred The Prestige. I found it to be much more rewatchable when they were both on HBO 24/7 for about 4 months. Illusionist is a real solid 1 time watch though.

But yea, loved Prestige.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
        I liked The Prestige better than The Illusionist, but I liked The Illusionist's ending better lol
        Perhaps you liked the Illusionist's ending better because it reminded you of your sig...

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
          Perhaps you liked the Illusionist's ending better because it reminded you of your sig...
          Well Prestige has a mindfuck ending as well in the same mold, but yeah I see where you're coming from lol it is really similar to my sig's ending. Although the movie in my sig is a hundred times better overall and with the ending.

Comment

Well Prestige has a mindfuck ending as well in the same mold, but yeah I see where you're coming from lol it is really similar to my sig's ending. Although the movie in my sig is a hundred times better overall and with the ending.
            I agree 1000% because it is the best movie ever made:)

Comment

Prestige really isn't a mind **** movie per se, just a unique twist onthe genre.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm doing this type of question for the second time today, but...

The Empire Strikes Back is on Spike. Best Star Wars episode - agree or disagree? I agree.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I'm going to see Bride Wars now. I'll have a review later tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    I'm doing this type of question for the second time today, but...

The Empire Strikes Back is on Spike. Best Star Wars episode - agree or disagree? I agree.
                    Best movie ever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      I'm doing this type of question for the second time today, but...

OBVIOUSLY ITZ RETURN OF THE SITH OR WHATEVER #3 WAZ!

Hayden Christiansen is SUCH A HOTTIE!

Return of the Jedi for me. I saw them all when I was like 10 and I remember hating when Luke got his hand cut off for some reason, and it kind of stuck with me.

Comment

• Return of the Jedi > Empire.

Ewoks and Jabba ftw!!!

and Luke's hand was cut off in Empire, not Return of the Jedi.

Comment

• I used to think Return of the Jedi, what with the forcefulness of the conclusion of the trilogy. But Strikes Back is simply a better movie all around.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Yep, you've got to love Return of the Jedi because of the ending, but really it's hard to argue that it's better overall than The Empire Strikes Back.

Comment

• Empire for me.

Comment

• Perhaps a more interesting discussion is which prequel episode is better - the lesser of three evils. And here I pick Episode 3. Again, forcefulness of conclusion.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information