Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    huh? I do not follow.
    I hate sand. It's coarse, it's rough, it gets into everything.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I hate sand. It's coarse, it's rough, it gets into everything.
      Please tell me that is a line he has.

Also, I hope that is the correct line, because coarse and rough are the same description. Fantastic writing.

Comment

• So one of the scarier movies that i have seen in the last couple years has been the movie Joy Ride. I thought it was very entertaining.

Well....i just sat down and rather Joy Ride 2. and i have never seen a more god awful movie in my life. That is about 2 hours i will never get back in my life.

Comment

• Joy Ride? That's not scary, it's not even supposed to be that scary really, it's a thriller but, pretty lame on the I dunno, "horror factor". haha. Dont ask me why but, I like Steve Zahn, though. Probably because of Saving Silverman more than anything.

Anyway, I've been watching a lot of bad movies lately...just trying to watch every movie once, I suppose. haha. So anway, I watched Hitman today...not that good at all but, I've seen worse video game to movie, movies. I dont particularly think Olyphant is a great actor or anything but, he's a cool dude (The Girl Next Door, ftw :))...not that good in this one, though overall. Olga Kurylenko is a hotty, though. damn.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
            Well Prestige has a mindfuck ending as well in the same mold, but yeah I see where you're coming from lol it is really similar to my sig's ending. Although the movie in my sig is a hundred times better overall and with the ending.
            its an avatar not sig ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Please tell me that is a line he has.

Also, I hope that is the correct line, because coarse and rough are the same description. Fantastic writing.
              It is a line he has. Episodes I-III have some of the most awful dialogue ever.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                It is a line he has. Episodes I-III have some of the most awful dialogue ever.
                "You're so beautiful"
                "Only because I'm so in love"
                "No it's because I'm so in love with you"

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I just got back from seeing Bride Wars. Went into it expecting a few laughs and it didn't disappoint. It's the kind of movie I would not have seen nor enjoyed I hadn't gone through all the drama of planning a wedding. Overall I give it a 2.5 out of 5. Not great but good enough to see as a date movie.

Oh Anne Hathaway has a pretty hot scene where she's dirty dancing on a stage in very skimpy clothes.
                  Most critics are saying one week into the new year and Bride wars is already a contender for worst movie of the year. And they showed that scene with Hathaway dancing on stage the other night, wasnt that skimpy, and the dancing wasnt very hot either imo, but to each his own.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

"You're so beautiful"
                    "If you are not with me you are against me"

Originally posted by WMD
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

"You're so beautiful"
                      The only people in the Ep. I-III with a lot of talent were Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor. I'm not a big fan of Natalie Portman in the Star Wars movies.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• ewwwww Star Wars...

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder if theyd release a recut of episode 1 without Jar Jar. That movie would be so much better without him. Most annoying character of all time?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            The only people in the Ep. I-III with a lot of talent were Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor. I'm not a big fan of Natalie Portman in the Star Wars movies.
                            Christopher Lee is pretty good

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Ian McDiarmid was good stuff as well.

It was just a few select things that make the prequels bleh, I actually enjoyed them for the most part.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                Ian McDiarmid was good stuff as well.

It was just a few select things that make the prequels bleh, I actually enjoyed them for the most part.
                                I do enjoy them, but Ian was brutal in that battle scene with Samuel L. Jackson. Hell all three were.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information