Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Rogen lost a lot of weight.

Comment

• Just wondering, did anybody out there enjoy the remake of "The Day The Earth Stood Still" ?

.. Keanu Reeves needs to be put out of his misery.

WELCOME REALITY

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        Clerks 2 is the shiz.
        I found Clerks 2 to be a horrendous letdown.

Comment

• Very very Happy Ferrell won for In Bruges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Very very Happy Ferrell won for In Bruges.
            QFT. One of my favourite movies from last year and very underrated. His speech was a little long though

Comment

• from my commentary;

Sandra Bullock is here to present Best Actor in a Comedy/Musical. COME ON IN BRUGES BOYS! Javier Bardem for Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Colin Farrell for In Bruges, Brendan Gleeson for In Bruges, Dustin Hoffman for Last Chance Harvey, and Jamces Franco for Pineapple Express. The winner is...

COLIN FARRELL FOR IN BRUGES! YES!~ Im so wrong here, but im SO HAPPY! He'll cut it in half and give Gleeson a hemisphere. Excellent.

5 for 10, which sucks, but this night has been saved by the love for In Bruges. IN BRUGES FOR BEST COMEDY!

Comment

• Sacha Cohen's Madonna joke was just glorious.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Sacha Cohen's Madonna joke was just glorious.
                  glorious, brilliant, hilarious.. all of the above. I agree, hahahaha please go away Madonna

Comment

• Farrell, Winslet, Winslet, and Rourke!

Honestly, best award night in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Farrell, Winslet, Winslet, and Rourke!

Honestly, best award night in a while.
                      I loved it since I won $181. Got $20 in yesterday on Winslet winning best actress at 5-2 and won $50. Put in another $20 on her today but it lowered to 3-2 odds and got $37.50. Put in $36 on Rourke at 9-4 odds and got $81. Then I put $25 on Slumdog Millionaire winning Best Dramatic Film at 1-2 odds and got a $12.50 profit. Pretty good night. :)

Comment

• I think Grand Torino was more of a comedy. Clint Eastwood looks like hell, but he's still a stud.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Alright so I just caught up on a bunch of movies and here were my thoughts.

Wrestler- Great acting as most everyone knows by now by Micky. I never liked wrestling, but this movie still held my attention, and i came away satisfied. I dont think it will get the love it deserves because of the sport the movie is based on sadly, but a great watch non the less.

In Bruges- Finally got around to watching it, and really enjoyed it. There were a few moments where I literally laughed out loud, and another that has made a tear come to my eye. Collin did a great job, the ending was not what i expected, but in todays hollywood thats never a bad thing.

Revolutionary road- I liked this movie the least out of the three. Through the entire movie I just felt depressed, and even the moments that seemed bright it was obvious nothing was going to go according to plan and work out for the Family. The meaning of the movie hit me hard, yet I hated the constant feeling of depression I felt through out. Amazing acting by both Leo and Kate, and the directing by Mendes was fabulous.

And ive yet to find a good link to slumdog, but everyones telling me its just incredible, so Ill catch up on that one soon.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• To add, I love how Brad and Angelina owned Ryan seacrest last night. hilarious, why is this guy famous and pretend to be good friends with everyone again?

Originally posted by WMD
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              To add, I love how Brad and Angelina owned Ryan seacrest last night. hilarious, why is this guy famous and pretend to be good friends with everyone again?
                              what'd they do?

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                                what'd they do?
                                He went up to them for an interview and they just stood there ignoring him, you could hear him calling their names a few times, and they didnt even so much as glance at him. Sounds dumb, but watching it was pretty funny.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information