No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went in and out, since I had seen only Pineapple Express of all these nominated movies. Here was my one observation:
    -Zac Efron can't possibly be ****. when he was presenting with Hayden, he totally looked down her shirt.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      I think Grand Torino was more of a comedy. Clint Eastwood looks like hell, but he's still a stud.
      Yeah, the first half of the movie was great comedy. My whole theatre laughed quite a bit.

Comment

• I was watching the awards show with my little sis (9 years old) last night and she goes... "That guy looks like a dinosaur" haha

Comment

• Anyone seen The Wackness?? I am watching it now and so far its a really good movie.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Slumdog was amazing, and deserves all the praise it is getting.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              Anyone seen The Wackness?? I am watching it now and so far its a really good movie.
              Yeah I saw it way back in June. It was a solid movie

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• wrong thread.
                Last edited by themaninblack; 01-13-2009, 12:29 AM.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Started watching Frost/Nixon, got half way through and my computer crashed so I have wait to watch the rest of it. Awesome movie though so far, Langella is amazing, and so is Sheen. Plus Rockwell is class as always. Very, very interesting movie.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• so i watched wedding crashers today for the about 100th time. and today i noticed that John McCain is in the movie....that alone should have won him the election. Wedding Crashers is great! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                      so i watched wedding crashers today for the about 100th time. and today i noticed that John McCain is in the movie....that alone should have won him the election. Wedding Crashers is great! lol
                      And Obama is the celebrity.
                      "The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique

Comment

• Just watched Rev Road...Favorite movie of the year so far...I loved it...Fantastic acting, theme, plot, etc. Michael Shannon was AMAZING in Rev Road

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• I was really disappointed by Frost/Nixon and The Wrestler...Both were pretty average IMO

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                            Just watched Rev Road...Favorite movie of the year so far...I loved it...Fantastic acting, theme, plot, etc. Michael Shannon was AMAZING in Rev Road
                            I too was a huge fan...my movie blogging counterpart was not, it has been a point of debate between us so far
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                              so i watched wedding crashers today for the about 100th time. and today i noticed that John McCain is in the movie....that alone should have won him the election. Wedding Crashers is great! lol
                              What scene is McCain in?

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I watched The Wrestler tonight and I think Rourke deserves every bit of hype he has received from this movie, excellent performance. Great cameo by Earnest The Cat Miller too btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information