Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Just reminding everyone that Paul Blart: Mall Cop comes out tomorrow!!!!!!!

/thread

I'll probably end up watching it because I love Kevin James.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I dont really know what else to say concerning that movie
      So as you all know I was with some cousins in Florida last week and Paul Blart: Mall Cop was probably a good 10% of the conversation from the minute we heard on the radio that Kevin James would be in town promoting the movie and the everyone else was like "OMG, Kevin James, I love him, let's go see him" and "Paul Blart looks hilarious". Anyways, I spent the whole week wondering how I was born into this family in the first place.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I finally got to see The Wrestler. Oh my God, Rourke was fan-*******-tastic. Great movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
          I finally got to see The Wrestler. Oh my God, Rourke was fan-*******-tastic. Great movie.
          Darren Aronofsky is the master of the depressing movie.

Comment

• Yeah, I actually really liked the ending of the movie. I haven't read anyone's thoughts on it, but I imagine most "casual" moviegoers would be disappointed. I think it really works well in this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
              Yeah, I actually really liked the ending of the movie. I haven't read anyone's thoughts on it, but I imagine most "casual" moviegoers would be disappointed. I think it really works well in this movie.
              So long as you believe strongly enough in Rourke's character, it's a very fitting end. Aronofsky ends his movies really well, although none of them are quite as concrete as some would like (although Requiem's ending was probably too concrete for many to handle).

Comment

• I thought the ending was pretty fitting, loved the entire movie. I dont like wrestling what so ever tho.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  So long as you believe strongly enough in Rourke's character, it's a very fitting end. Aronofsky ends his movies really well, although none of them are quite as concrete as some would like (although Requiem's ending was probably too concrete for many to handle).
                  I mean how could anyone not belive in Rourke's character. He played it perfectly. That is what the movie.

Comment

• for those who have seen Gran Turino...is it worth the trip?

Paul

New York Giants
                    New York Yankees
                    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                    UConn Basketball
                    Virginia Tech Football
                    UConn Football

Comment

• only if you like good movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        only if you like good movies.
                        Well I do...but i also like bad movies, how do I go about this?

Paul

New York Giants
                        New York Yankees
                        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                        UConn Basketball
                        Virginia Tech Football
                        UConn Football

Comment

• Gran Torino is next for me. I just don't know if I want to stay up to watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                            for those who have seen Gran Turino...is it worth the trip?

I liked it a lot. I'd say go for it. Same for you PL.

Comment

• Wasn't a big fan of The Wrestler...I guess people saw something I didn't see...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                                Wasn't a big fan of The Wrestler...I guess people saw something I didn't see...
                                didnt get it either

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information