Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
    Wasn't a big fan of The Wrestler...I guess people saw something I didn't see...
    Not to sound mean, but do you like anything?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Not to sound mean, but do you like anything?
      Revolutionary Road and Slumdog...from this year's class at least...I thought last year's class was far superior (sounded like I was in the minority when I brought it up though).

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Revolutionary Road and Slumdog...from this year's class at least...I thought last year's class was far superior (sounded like I was in the minority when I brought it up though).
        guess i am to

didnt find it interesting

did like slumdog and gran torino though; havent watched frost/nixon

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

I think TDK, Slumdog, and The Wrestler are better than anything from 07 but outside of that I'd probably agree with you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            I'll probably end up watching it because I love Kevin James.
            Kevin James disproves the age old stereotype that all fat people are funny.

Comment

• I think There Will Be Blood is better than anything this year, but this year is much deeper imo, a lot more quality flicks that last years top heavy group.

Comment

• I saw Gran Torino tonight. I really liked the story and Clint Eastwood's role a lot.
                I may catch a lot of flack for this but whatever.... All of the other actors were really bad and the script had some really poor dialogue which brought the movie down for me a little bit though.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  All of the other actors were really bad and the script had some really poor dialogue which brought the movie down for me a little bit though.
                  Minus the role Eastwood had and it was a boring movie but his performance was quite possibly one of the funniest roles I have ever seen. He was basically playing my grandfather.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Minus the role Eastwood had and it was a boring movie but his performance was quite possibly one of the funniest roles I have ever seen. He was basically playing my grandfather.
                    Yeah that's what I meant. Eastwood was hilarious.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I can't remember if I brought this up or not but I recently watched Appaloosa and though it was a really cool movie. Kind of surprised its getting little to no love around here.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                        I can't remember if I brought this up or not but I recently watched Appaloosa and though it was a really cool movie. Kind of surprised its getting little to no love around here.
                        I thought it was real solid. Zellwegger came close to ruining it, but taker her out and its a very good movie. Harris and Viggo are terrific together.

Comment

• Revolutionary Road....whoah....not really sure what I've thought of it yet.

Wasn't a huge fan of Leo in this one actually which surprised me as I haven't watched a movie yet where I didn't like Leo's role.

Kate Winslet was amazing in this movie....there were times where the movie popped into real life and I wanted to punch her in the face...but great performance.

Michael Shannon also put on a great performance imo...although his role was limited I bought it all the way through. He kept me watching to the end.

I'm a bit confused tho....I mean is this story really suppose to sink in. Or is it really just a movie about...wanting to get away but not being able too.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                            Kevin James disproves the age old stereotype that all fat people are funny.

I disagree. I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm a big King Of Queens fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              I think There Will Be Blood is better than anything this year, but this year is much deeper imo, a lot more quality flicks that last years top heavy group.
                              I'm a terrible movie fan since I haven't seen any movies that came out this december, had other things going on over break, but now that I'm back in buffalo for the semester I'm going to be catching up. That said I thought There will be blood was over-rated. I liked it a lot and DDL was very good, but it wasn't this "OMFG I can't believe what I just saw" film. Then again I didn't like Crash when everyone went ape **** about it either. *shrug*

Comment

• I thought Crash sucked :P

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information