No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think TWBB is better than anything released this year...I think No Country for Old Men, Juno, and Atonement are better than the majority of this year's movies, JMO.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      I disagree. I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm a big King Of Queens fan.
      I enjoy that show also. Then again I seem to enjoy most sitcoms. The weird thing is I never watch them when they are in new episodes but love to watch them now that they are in syndication. It's the same with Everybody Loves Raymond and Two and A Half Men

Comment

• I didn't realize that Josh Brolin was in the Goonies. God, that movie was awesome.

Also to Thule, Michael Shannon was amazing in Revolutionary Road and if he was in it a little bit more, I think that he would easily have a supporting actor nomination. Shannon stole every scene he was in.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          I enjoy that show also. Then again I seem to enjoy most sitcoms. The weird thing is I never watch them when they are in new episodes but love to watch them now that they are in syndication. It's the same with Everybody Loves Raymond and Two and A Half Men
          I've seen every single episode and probably more than once, but the writing of the show is just kinda repetitive. Carrie is always pissy, Doug's always getting called fat in one way or another. The way the show ended bummed me out too. Idk, good show and great run.. but I don't laugh at it the way I used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            I didn't realize that Josh Brolin was in the Goonies. God, that movie was awesome.
            Hell yeah Goonies is awesome. That movie is one of my favorites.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Can't say how impressed I as with The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Great Movie.

And the Goonies will indeed proceed to rock your face.

Comment

• While I liked both TWBB and NCFOM, I have enjoyed several movies this year more then both of them...Benjamin Button, In Bruges being the most prominent of them.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Just finished Gran Torino and loved it. Eastwood is so awesome.

Comment

• Anyone ever seen Raw Deal? (1986)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      Hell yeah Goonies is awesome. That movie is one of my favorites.
                      the goonies is by far one of the best movies ever made. lol

i might not go that far, but it is a classic, and on my list of favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra Commander View Post
                          Anyone ever seen Raw Deal? (1986)
                          Yep. Oddly its one of those movies Netflix doesn't have. And since I don't have showtime, I wont be seeing it in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                            Yep. Oddly its one of those movies Netflix doesn't have. And since I don't have showtime, I wont be seeing it in the near future.
                            Good I love that movie, shootouts car chasing, and not overly stupid

So, ya wanna be a witness huh? Well witness this....POW

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              I thought Crash sucked :P
                              The new Crash blew. The old Cronenberg Crash is the **** though. It is so ******* twisted and brilliant.

I also agree that TWBB is better than anything this year and I still think last year as a whole was a better movie year than this year but I was a big fan of many releases this year.

Top 4 so far -

1. The Wrestler
                              2. Gran Torino
                              3. Revolutionary Road (I get the impression that people either liked it or they didn't. The movie just clicked for many and I enjoyed the hell out of it.)
                              4. Milk (I enjoyed this film more than most people here)

I don't have a clear 4 yet so far and I will be watching Slumdog this weekend so I will leave that spot open for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                I think There Will Be Blood is better than anything this year, but this year is much deeper imo, a lot more quality flicks that last years top heavy group.
                                I thought There Will Be Blood was one of the most boring films I've ever seen. Well made, but boring as ****.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information